|Contest||AASHIRVAAD Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu [EMK] Selfie Contest 2021
|Eligibility||Residents of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Prize||Participate in the EMK show’s “Fastest Finger First” round for each week of this season|
|Last Date||12th August 2021|
AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest 2021
The AASHIRVAAD Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu (EMK) Contest is organized by ITC Limited. Participation in this Campaign is purely voluntary.
AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest 2021 Eligibility
The Campaign is open only for Indian citizens who are currently residing in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Participants below the age of 18 can participate only with the consent of their parent(s)/legal guardian. Participants will be required to have a speaking knowledge of Telugu to participate.
AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest Period 2021
The Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu(EMK) Contest shall be live from 00:00 hours on 19th June 2021 and shall close on 12th August 2021 at 23:59 hours
How To Participate In The AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest 2021?
• Participants can register to participate in the Campaign by giving a missed phone call on 9603496034 from any phone number registered in India.
• Participants must also have a valid number on WhatsApp to participate in this Campaign.
• Once the Participant gives the missed phone call on 9603496034, the Participant will receive a notification on WhatsApp acknowledging their participation.
• The Participant is then required to follow the instructions received on WhatsApp: Sharing a selfie with any AASHIRVAAD Product with the AASHIRVAAD branding and face clearly visible
• On sharing the selfie, Participants will receive a notification requesting them to answer a multiple-choice question. The Participant would have to choose one correct answer out of four options.
• The Participant would have to reply with the answer on the WhatsApp window.
• Upon giving an answer, the Participant will be asked to share name and Pincode on WhatsApp to complete the Participation in the Campaign / be eligible for the Campaign.
• A Participant can submit multiple entries across the campaign period with a limit of 2 entries per day however there will be only one winner from every household.
• For multiple entries (repeat users), Participants can type in “AASHIRVAAD” in the same WhatsApp Chat Window to restart the Campaign (or) upon giving a missed call to 9603496034, the missed call will generate an SMS containing a link to restart the Participation in the WhatsApp chat window.
• Incomplete and invalid entries which are not in the format specified in the WhatsApp messages will not be considered a valid entry.
• In such a situation, the Participant will receive a message to resubmit the entry as per the required format.
AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest 2021 Guidelines
• Cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity;
• Cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
• Cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
• Cannot promote terrorist acts such as providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other such weapons or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
• Cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about ITC, its customers or its products, or other people, products or companies;
• Cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others (except ITC’s trademarks, logos or trade dress of AASHIRVAAD!), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except ITC’s products marketed under the brand AASHIRVAAD), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
• Must be original and cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art, stills, or images published on or in television, movies, the Internet or other media, except such materials owned by ITC) without permission and cannot be plagiarized from any source;
• Cannot contain background artwork unless it is an original work of the Participant;
• Cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which ITC wishes to associate;
• Cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
• Participants making statements that are contrary to existing law, bye-laws, public policy or established good practices shall be disqualified from further participating in the Campaign.
AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest 2021 Winners Selection
• On the basis of correctness of answers combined with the quality of selfie picture, ITC shall shortlist participants and the ITC Shortlisted Participants will be provided with the opportunity to enter the selection process for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu (EMK) by Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu(EMK) Team (Gemini TV) in accordance with their terms and conditions.
• The Shortlisted Participants chosen by ITC will be called for a separate written and video interview selection process by the EMK Team (Gemini TV). The process of selection of winners from the ITC Shortlisted Participants will be conducted by and at the sole discretion of the EMK Team/Gemini programming team.
AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest 2021 Prizes
Based on the rankings of the written test and video interviews, one Winner shall be chosen to participate in the show’s “Fastest Finger First” round for each week of this season – 15 (fifteen) Winners in all shall be selected by the EMK Team from the ITC Shortlisted Participants.
AASHIRVAAD EMK Contest 2021 Contacting Winners
In the event a shortlisted Winner number is unreachable, or he/she does not revert on the link on WhatsApp, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Participant does not revert or is unreachable, the Participant’s participation in the campaign comes to an end and the Participant’s entry stands cancelled and Participant becomes ineligible to receive winner position and the winner shall be declared as the Participant with the next best entry.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below