|Announcement||ALLEN Scholarship Admission Test (ASAT) 2021|
||ALLEN Career Institute|
|Eligibility||Classes 6th to 10th, 11th , 12th and 12th Passed Students|
|Scholarship Amount||Get Scholarship Upto 90%|
|Exam Date||31st January 2021|
ALLEN Scholarship Test
Online applications are invited for ALLEN Scholarship Admission Test (ASAT) 2021
ALLEN Online Classes
ALLEN Career Institute has started Digital Online Classes (for IIT-JEE, JEE Main, NEET (UG), Classes 6th to 10th, 11th , 12th and 12th passed) due to Lockdown. In this teaching mode, students can attend classes from home. After completing the admission process student will be provided access to the Digital Classroom Online Portal and through that platform student can attend the online class using mobile, desktop, laptop and other similar devices.
1. JEE Main + Advanced
2. JEE Main
4. Pre-Nurture and Career Foundation
Get Scholarship Upto 90%
How To Apply?
1. Visit ALLEN ASAT Page
2. Fill the Form and
Ahmedabad & Gandhinagar Bengaluru Bhilwara Bhubaneswar Chennai Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali Guwahati Indore Jaipur Kochi Kota Mumbai Mysuru Pune Rajkot Ranchi Rawatbhata Nagpur Sikar Srinagar Surat Ujjain Vadodara
Terms & Conditions
1. That I am seeking admission in my own interest and accord.
2. That I shall be fully responsible for any accident / mis-happening occurring with me/by me inside / outside the institute’s premises and institute will not responsible in any manner.
3. That I shall be responsible for my rustication on grounds of misconduct, misuse of mobile phones, misuse of internet or any illegal and indecent activity.
4. That in case of my selection in Medical / Engineering Entrance Exams / NTSE & Olympiads, the institute reserves the right to use my name, photo and other information for publicity purpose (Print & Electronic Media).
5. That I solemnly affirm that the institute has rights to send me emails (e-newsletters), sms alerts, WhatsApp Messages (Text, Images, Video, Documents) and post on the mentioned communication details.
6. That all the information furnished by me in the ONLINE Application Form or in any other form etc. is correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that in the event of any information found to be incorrect or false, my admission may be cancelled without any refund of fee.
7. That I have read all the instructions of the Information Bulletin / available Online and I do agree to follow the instructions as applicable.
8. That I agree to abide by the Refund Rules of the Institute.
9. I agree that all dispute are subject to Kota (Rajasthan) jurisdiction only.
10. Your admission is for the year-long program for the academic year 2020-21 only.
11. The continuation of Online Classroom Program and thereafter, its conversion into Offline Classroom Program depends upon after lift-up of lockdown, necessary government permission and guidelines to resume offline coaching as well as Institute’s discretion on the ability and feasibility to ensure a safe educational environment for students.
12. This may be centre specific. Your safety will be our first concern.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below