|Announcement||Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz Contest 2020|
|Conducted By||Amazon Seller Services Private Limited|
|Eligibility||Amazon Registered User, Residents of India|
|Prize||Win Rs.2000 Coupon|
|Last Date||22nd September 2020|
Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz
Coupon Carnival Quiz is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
Who Can Participate?
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest
This Contest will commence on 17th September 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. to 22 September 11:59:59 p.m
How To Participate?
1. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
2. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 4 (four) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
3. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
4. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
5. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Amazon Pay Balance Worth Rs. 2,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
6. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
7. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
There are a total of 100 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 25th September 2020
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section above.
1. The drawing for selection of the winners of the Contest will be aggregated at the end of the Contest Period. We will notify the selected participants by e-mail/ SMS following the draw.
2. By agreeing to participate and enter into this contest, you agree that you have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport and may be required to share the said documents with Amazon as and when requested.
3. The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs.
4. Further, all selected participants will need to claim the Prize within 30 days from the Notification Date, failing which such selected participant will be construed to have forfeited the Prize.
5. The procedure of claiming the Prize will be as instructed by Amazon, wherein you may be required to visit appropriate web-links and provide requisite details.
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually through email/SMS. We will also post the winners names on this page by 25th September 2020