|Announcement||AMP Higher Education Scholarship Fund 2020|
||Association of Muslim Professionals|
|Eligibility||Students belonging to economically poor families|
|Last Date||5th November 2020|
AMP Higher Education Scholarship Fund
AMP invites applications for its for Higher Education Scholarship Fund for the Year 2020
1. This option is open for students belonging to economically poor families for pursuing higher professional education.
2. Students must be eligible to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines.
3. Students should have passed at least Class 12th / equivalent from any Board.
4. Preference will be given to Students who pursue higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medical, Law, Journalism, Engineering, with special preference given to Top Universities or Colleges in India like IITs, IIMs, IISC or GLC and others recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
5. It would also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centers affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) of classes at Graduation level.
6. The disbursal will be done only through Cheques/Online payments to the respective Institutions and no Cash disbursal will be entertained.
7. The Scholarship will be awarded only to Meritorious and Needy Students after complete background verification.
How To Apply?
1. Register by logging in to the portal www.indiazakat.com
2. Scan all the relevant documents/mark sheets/certificates and upload on the portal.
3. No hard copy application will be accepted
1. Passing Certificates/ Mark sheets of 10th & 12th Standard or equivalent.
2. All the previous year’s mark sheets of the Professional course (For candidates already enrolled in the middle of the course).
3. Copies of Photo & Address Proof (preferably Aadhar Card) or (PAN Card/Ration Card).
Last Date for Scholarship Application is 5th November 2020
1. The Scholarship applications will be filled as a ‘Cause’ on www.IndiaZakat.com by the needy students.
2. The scholarship will be given to selected/shortlisted students after background verification by AMP Team.
3. The shortlisted/selected students will have further chances of getting more funds from Crowd-Funding of their cases on IndiaZakat platform in sha Allah other than AMP Scholarship Fund.
4. This financial support will also ensure that even those students who did not get AMP Scholarship will also get more funds from Crowd-Funding of their causes on our platform in sha Allah.
5. You will also be able to promote these causes to get more funds. AMP and IndiaZakat.com will also promote it on all its Social Media Platforms.
In case of any query, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 07303 11 6060