|Announcement||AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2020|
|Scholarship Amount||Depends on the course applied|
|Last Date||27th November 2020|
AWOO Foundation Scholarship
AWOO Foundation is a registered charitable trust that supports deserving students from economically weaker sections of society. The scholarship is offered at both, the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, for professional and livelihood-focused courses.
AWOO Scholarship Eligibility
1. Open for students enrolled in Diploma, Under-Graduation and Post-Graduation programmes.
2. All applicants must have passed Class 12
3. Annual family income of the applicant should be less than/equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakhs).
AWOO Scholarship Amount
Depends on the course applied
How To Apply For AWOO Scholarship?
1. Vist Buddy4Study website. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link.
2. Login to Buddy4Study using registered login process to access the ‘Application form’
3. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Sign up at Buddy4Study with Email/Facebook/Gmail account
4. Select the option of scholarship programme you wish to apply for and click on ‘continue’ button
5. Fill the scholarship application form
6. Upload the required documents with the application
7. Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
8. If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required For AWOO Scholarship
1. Passport Photograph
2. Photo identity proof
3. Family Income proof
4. Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
5. Mark sheets of all your previous years/semesters in case you are applying for either 1st, 2nd 3rd of 4th year of a Graduate course, or your Graduation mark sheet in case you are applying for a Post Graduate course
6. Latest College Admission Letter/ Fee Receipt/ Student ID Proof/ Bonafide Certificate
7. Institute estimate of expenses for the year 2020-21/Fee Structure
8. Total course fee receipts for 2020-21
AWOO Scholarship Selection
1. Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
2. Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
3. Final review and selection will be done by AWOO Advisory Committee and Trustees
AWOO Scholarship Instructions
1. Please ensure that all relevant details are filled correctly in the application form. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
2. Personal Details- Information about the Student (who is applying for the scholarship) and the Parent needs to be filled in this section.
3. Education Details- Information about the proposed course has to be filled in this section. Details of the Student’s qualification, Institute studied in & Grades have to be provided here.
4. Family Members- Details about your family needs to be filled correctly.Documents: Please ensure all the relevant enclosures are scanned, and uploaded.
5. All documents mentioned below are mandatory documents.Annual Expenses- The detailed of total fee structure has to be provided- both academic fees & living expenses.
6. Care has to be taken to ensure that refundable/caution deposits have not been included in the amounts filled in this section.
7. Once you complete the section, you have the option to continue to the next section clicking on ‘Save and Continue’.
8. If you chose to ‘Save and Continue’, you can login and complete the form later using the Login button on the homepage. The Students email id & password will be needed to authenticate and access the application form.
9. When you login, you will be taken to a dashboard which will indicate the sections which need completion
10. You also have to upload supporting documents. Please ensure all the relevant enclosures are scanned, and uploaded. All documents mentioned below are mandatory documents.
AWOO Scholarship Last Date
Last date for AWOO Foundation Scholarship application is 27th November 2020.
AWOO Scholarship Helpdesk
Call : 011-430-92248 (Ext-141)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below