|Announcement||Bazm-E-Niswan Scholarship 2020 [Zakat Fund]|
|Sponsored By||Bazm-E-Niswan Charitable Trust|
|Eligibility||Muslim Girl Students studying in Bangalore Colleges|
|Last Date||15th December 2020|
Bazm-E-Niswan Zakat Scholarship
Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Scheme provides scholarship for meritorious but economically weak students to pursue higher education. Since 1974, more than 52,000 girls have benefited from the scheme.
Also Read MAEF BHMNS Scholarship 2020-21
They have qualified as teachers, professors, doctors, lawyers, government officers, business women, engineers, journalists, trainers, nurses, paramedics and in many other professional courses. This year about 1.5 Crore, will be distributed among 3,800+ girl students
Bazm-e-Niswan Charitable Trust
Bazm-E-Niswan Charitable Trust is a dynamic organization of women in Bangalore City, meeting the challenges faced by the under-privileged and the destitute. It has contributed, in the past 40 years, to solving many problems faced by women by offering help in the fields of education, social development, economic upliftment and moral reformation. It has strived incessantly to bring light and relief into the lives of thousands of women.
Its aim is to give them relief, self-confidence and dignity. Registered in 1971 at Bangalore, as a society, by a group of women with vision and foresight, it has continued its onward march of service with innovative approach. Bazm has emerged as a premier women’s organization in Karnataka with its sight on spreading its movement across the country
1. Student must have scored at least 50% in previous exam.
2. Student must have a receipt of Fees paid (Partial or Full) for current year 2020-21
3. Student must be eligible to receive Zakat Amount.
4. Separate funds have been reserved for poor & deserving “SYED” Students.
How To Apply?
Online applications are invited for Bazm-E-Niswan Scholarship 2020 from Muslim Girl Students studying in Bangalore Colleges.
Students currently studying in 1st PUC, 1st Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 1st Year Degree – BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BSc, BA B.Ed (4yr) or BSc B.Ed (4yr), 1st year Post Graduation (B.Ed, MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc).
Students currently studying in 2nd PUC, 2nd / 3rd Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 2nd / 3rd Year Degree – BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BSc, BA B.Ed (4yr) or BSc B.Ed (4yr), 2nd Year Post Graduation (B.Ed, MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc) and received Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship in 2019-20.
1. Recent Passport Size Photograph
2. Marks Sheet – SSLC / 10th Std
3. Marks Sheet – 2nd PUC / 12th Std
4. Marks Sheet – Previous Exam
5. Aadhaar Card
6. Fee Receipt (Partial/Full Payment) of Current Year 2020-21
7. In case of persons with special needs – Disability certificate issued by Govt. of Karnataka or issued by registered Doctor on letterhead
8. In case of orphans – Death certificate of parent
1. Scholarship Grants are provided on the basis of need and academic excellence in previous year or semester.
2. The panel of trustees will thoroughly examine the application form along with the evidences provided and take decisions accordingly.
Last Date for Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2020 application is 15th December 2020
Call : 91-80-22860023 | 63643 26229 | 89513 67913
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below