|Announcement||Overseas Scholarship 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Backward Classes Development Department (BCDD)|
|Eligibility||OBC Students studying for Post Graduate and above courses in the highly rated University abroad|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|Scholarship Last Date||15th December , 2020|
BCDD Kerala Overseas Scholarship
Applications are invited for the Scheme “Overseas Scholarship”. Which provides Scholarships to selected OBC candidates for pursuing Master level courses and PhD abroad in specified fields of study, ie, Engineering, Management, Pure Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Medicine, Social science and law. Annual Income Limit is 6 Lakh.
1. Overseas scholarship is a scheme that provides opportunities to study selected Foreign Universities in Medical/ Engineering/ Pure Science/ Agriculture/ Management / Law / Social Science Courses.
2. Candidates should pass in first class or not below 60% marks or graduates in the same grade. Priority is given to those who have experience in any institution with above said qualification.
3. The higher study should be on the same subject of graduation.
Maximum Rs. 10,00,000/-
How To Apply?
Caste and income certificates,copies of certificates of SSLC/Equivalent qualification and basic qualification of currently studying course and university offer letter etc should be submit along with duly filled application form.
Address To Apply:
Backward Classes Development Department,
AyyankaliBhavan, 4th Floor, Kanaganagr,
Vellayambalam, Kowdiar .P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram, Pin- 695003
The following documents must be enclosed with this Application: (Self attested copies)
1. Caste Certificate.
2. Income certificate.
3. A copy of Admission letter/ Offer Letter
4. A signed testimonial (letter of recommendation) from any one of the two referees mentioned above.
5. A short statement as to the general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation the candidate would like to pursue and his/her ambitions and aspirations in life.
6. A copy of GRE/GMAT Score (if any).
7. Evidence of course and degree certificates along with Mark-sheets (Consolidated marklist with Percentage)
8. A copy of SSC & HSC mark sheet & School Leaving Certificate
9. Evidence of age.
10. Other documents if any
The last date for submission of applications for Scheme Overseas Scholarship extended up to 15.12.2020
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below