|Announcement||OBC Prematric Scholarship 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||Backward Classes Development Department (BCDD)|
|Eligibility||OBC Students studying in class 1 to 10 (Kerala)|
|Scholarship Last Date||30th September, 2020|
OBC Prematric Scholarship
Educational Scholarship for OBC students studying in Govt/Aided Schools from standard 1 to 10 in Kerala
The students studying in class 1 to 10 of Govt/Aided schools can apply. The beneficiary selection is based on the percentage of marks and annual family income according to the availability of fund.80% above marks should be scored in the annual examination of previous year.
Annual Income Limit :
Rs. 2.5 Lakh
How To Apply?
As the department issues the notification, the students should submit the duly filled application form to the head of the institutions. The school authorities should enter the details the scholarship portal within time.
1. Go To e-grantz 3.0 and click on official login.
2. Enter Login Credentials to Login
3. Click on Add New Student to register the student.
4. The student who has registered with Aadhaar will be able to enter the Aadhaar number and then click on validate Aadhaar.
5. Click on Get Details from Sampoorna to get the Admission Entry as per the instructions given in the Sampoorna.
6. The details of the e-mail are complete and the transcript of the e-mail is Date of joining. If the date of birth in the free class is 01.06.2020, please enter.
7. Registered Students can also be registered by clicking on the Registered Students list.
8. Click on Update Students Mark to register as a student in the previous year.
9. Click on Apply for Scholarship (New) to apply for the scholarship.
Rs 1500/-. Adhoc grant Rs 500/- + Stipend @ Rs 100/- x 10 months)
Online Centralised System for Disbursement of Scholarships/Schemes for all Pre-matric and Post-matric Students of SC, ST& OBC community in the state of Kerala.
The system is an integrated online software solution for the disbursement of the various educational assistance schemes of the Scheduled Castes Development Department.
The beneficiaries of any educational assistance scheme have to first register by giving their basic details such as Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Bank Account details and Aadhar Number.
Such registered students can apply through the same application for various schemes.
Through a single registration, the system could uniquely identify a student and this basic detail shall be used for the disbursement of educational assistance throughout the period of education under various schemes.
Provision for institutions will also be available for entering the applications, in case the student is not able to apply online.The financial assistance reaches the students bank account through Direct Beneficiary Transfer (DBT)
Last date to apply for OBC Prematric Scholarship 2020-21 is 30th September 2020