|Scholarship||Scholarship For Nursing Students 2021|
|Department||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of Karnataka|
|Eligibility||Backward Classes Students Studying Nursing|
|Application Mode||Online through State Scholarship Portal [SSP]|
|Last Date||20th April 2021|
BCWD SSP Nursing Scholarship
Online applications are invited for Scholarship For Nursing Students for year 2020-21
Who Can Apply?
Students who are studying Nursing courses can apply.
How To Apply?
• Visit State Scholarship Portal
• Click on “Create Account” link to create your login account to apply for Scholarship in SSP.
• Student Account Creation will be a one-time process in SSP. Student need not create his/her account in SSP to apply for Scholarship
• Select your Scheme from the “ Select Scheme ” drop-down. (Social Welfare/ Tribal Welfare/ Minorities Welfare/ Backward Classes Welfare/ Medical Education/ Technical Education/ AYUSH/ Karnataka Brahmin Development Board/ Directorate of Disabilities Welfare).
• Select your Caste Category from the “Select Category” drop-down. Select whether you have Aadhaar or not.
• If you have Aadhaar, then click on “Yes” radio-button. Enter your Aadhaar number, Name as in Aadhaar, Gender, CAPTCHA, click on Aadhaar Consent checkbox and then click on “PROCEED” button.
• If you do not have Aadhaar, then click on “No” radio-button. Enter your EID number (Aadhaar Enrolment Number), Name as in EID, Gender, CAPTCHA, click on EID Consent checkbox and then click on “PROCEED” button.
• The student must provide only his or her parent’s e-mail and mobile number only. The student’s Identification Number & password, OTP and other important instructions will be sent by the State Scholarship Portal for the student’s e-mail and mobile number entered by the student. Do not give e-mail and mobile numbers of teacher/ cyber- centre personnel/unrelated person.
• Enter Your Mobile Number & the OTP sent to your Mobile Number in the input fields provided.
• Create Password for your Scholarship account.
• Enter password for your login account in the “ Password ” input field (Password should contain minimum 8 characters with at least 1 digit).
• Re-enter the password in the “Confirm Password” input field. Click on “Submit” button.
• Select your Religion from the “ Religion ” drop-down list.(Students belonging to
• Minority Communities should mandatorily enter NSP ID in the input field provided)
• Select your Caste category from the “Category” drop-down list.
• Enter your Caste & Income Certificate RD Numbers/EWS Certificate RD Number in the input fields provided. Click on “Check” button. Click on “Save & Proceed” button.
• Enter your Ration Card Number(APL/BPL) in the input fields provided. Click on “Save & Proceed” button. .
• Student login Account will be created after this step is completed. User ID & Password will be sent to registered mobile number of the student.
• Login to your Account using your login ID and password.
• Click on “ Apply for Scholarship For Nursing Students” link in the Student Account
• Fill the Scholarship Form and Submit
Last date for Scholarship For Nursing Students 2021 is 20.04.2021.
BCWD Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BCWD Helpline Number : 8050770004/8050770005
SSP Email : email@example.com
Helpline Number : 080-35254757
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below