|Announcement||Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2020|
|Sponsored By||Bihar Department of Education|
|Last Date||No deadline|
eKalyan Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
The Bihar government has launched Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana as a major initiative to stop child girl marriage .
Under this scheme, the state government will provide Rs. 5,000 on the birth of a girl child after completion of 10,000 inter-school exams (unmarried) and 25,000 pass graduation. This ambitious welfare scheme will benefit about 16 million girls every year.
Eligibility & Amount
1. The Bihar state government will provide the first installment of Rs 2,000 at the time of the girl child’s birth .
2. At the age of 1, the Bihar government will provide another installment of Rs 1,000 to the girl’s guardian.
3. The final installment of Rs 2,000 will also be given to the parent after the girl child immunization is complete .
1. When a girl passes the intermediate examination, she will get Rs 10,000 as an incentive.
2. But to avail this amount, there is a condition that the girl should be unmarried.
3. Married girls will not get any benefit of this scheme.
4. This step will help prevent child marriage.
To take advantage of this incentive upon passing a bachelor’s degree, every student must pass a graduate course from any recognized institution. Further, these incentives are not subject to any pre-conditions for marriage.
How To Apply?
Online applications are invited for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana [Mukhyamantri Balika (Madhyamik +2 & Graduate) Protsahan Yojana 2020]
Madhyamik +2 Application
To apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana [Mukhyamantri Balika (Madhyamik +2) Protsahan Yojana 2020], Click Here
To apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana [Mukhyamantri Balika (Graduate) Protsahan Yojana 2020], Click Here
1. Registration is mandatory to fill the form
2. Use user ID and password to login.
3. If the name of your college is not in the list, then you can contact the registrar of your university and request to add his name.
4. Only one application will be filled by a student.
5. Can also be saved in draft while filling application.
6. The format of the application can also be printed.
7. Before final submission, please double-check your entries, after last submission no amendment can be made in the application.
8. You can keep a printout of a copy of the finally submitted application.
9. Only the last submitted application will be considered.
1. Photo of Student [ Photo size should be less than 50 KB. (Fixed size [/b]: 200 x 230 px) ]
2. Signature of Student [ Signature size should be less than 20 KB. (Fixed size [/b]: 140 x 60 px) ]
3. Aadhaar Card of Student [ Upload only the PDF file of the Black & White Scan document and the size of the file should be 500 kb or less]
4. Residential Certificate [ Only upload the PDF file of the Black & White Scan document and the size of the file should be 500 kb or less]
5. First Page of Bank PassBook [ Only upload PDF file of Black & White Scan document and file size should be 500 kb or less]
6. Graduation Certificate / Passing Marksheet [ upload only the PDF file of the Black & White Scan document and the file size should be 500 kb or less]
Please Update Invalid Aadhaar Number and Aadhaar Name As Per Aadhar Card.
There is no deadline to apply
For any query and suggestion mail us on [email@example.com]
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below