|Competition||BRICSMATH.COM+ Online Mathematics Competition 2021|
|Eligibility||Students From Grades 1–12|
|Competition Dates||April 05 – June 30, 2021|
BRICSMATH.COM+ Mathematics Competition 2021
BRICSMATH.COM+ is an international online math competition that brings together children from 7 countries.
The main goal of the competition is to develop students’ logic skills, broaden their minds, and help them understand some basic concepts that they can apply in real life.
Students completing BRICSMATH.COM+ tasks on logic and spatial thinking try new non-standard approaches, learn to analyse and look for rational solutions, and develop their logical reasoning skills.
BRICSMATH.COM+ 2021 Eligibility
1. For students from Grades 1–12
2. English, Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, Vietnamese, Hindi, Marathi and Chinese
3. Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Indonesia, Vietnam
4. Participation is free of charge
How To Participate In BRICSMATH.COM+?
Only teachers or parents can Register their students or children for the competition.
1. To get access to the Competition you need to go through the registration process at the site bricsmath.com.
2. Please note that the email address you enter during the registration will be your login. To confirm the registration, we will send you an email with your login and password. You can always change the password in your personal account.
1. Using the login and the password, you need to log in to your personal account at bricsmath.com and create an electronic class list.
2. You need to enter the name, surname and gender of each student and the system will generate logins and passwords.
3. After that, print out logins and passwords and give them to your students. Using these logins and passwords,
4. students can take part in the trial and the main rounds of the Competition. Each teacher can register an unlimited number of classes and students.
BRICSMATH.COM+ 2021 Rounds
The Competition is held in two rounds: trial and main. The results of the trial round do not affect the results of the main round.
The trial round gives students an opportunity to practice before the main round. The results of the trial round do not affect the main round.
In the main round, students have 60 minutes to complete all the tasks. It is not mandatory to complete the preparatory round or the trial round to participate in the main round. Once the student logs out, the test is automatically submitted.
BRICSMATH.COM+ Awards 2021
1. Certificates for participation in the preparatory round of the competition will be available on on July 1.
2. To receive the certificates and see the results, you need to log into the bricsmath.com website with your username and password and go to your personal account.
3. Both the students and the teachers can download the certificates.
BRICSMATH.COM+ Dates 2021
Trial round: April 05 – June 30, 2021
Main round: Sep-Oct 2021
BRICSMATH.COM+ 2021 Helpdesk
If you have any questions, write to us at email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below