|Announcement||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2020-21|
|Sponsored By||BSES Yamuna Power Limited|
|Eligibility||College Final Year Students Residing in Delhi|
|Scholarship Amount||Upto Rs.40,000|
|Last Date||30th October, 2020|
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme is an initiative of BSES Yamuna Power Limited to support higher education of students coming from underprivileged sections of the society.
Under this scholarship programmes, the students studying in the final year of their undergraduate programme in engineering/nursing/medical/architecture courses in government institutes in Delhi will be awarded with a financial assistance of up to INR 40,000 to continue their studies and achieve their dreams.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited is a power distribution company in India’s capital city of Delhi. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, the company has introduced this scholarship programme to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of underprivileged citizens in their licensed area.
The company has been actively pursuing its sustainable CSR programmes in areas like education, skill development, sanitation, healthcare, etc.
1. Open for Indian nationals only residing in Delhi.
2. Applicants must be studying in the final year of engineering/medical/nursing/architecture course at undergraduate level in a government institute in Delhi.
3. Must have secured more than 55% marks in their previous academic year.
4. Annual family income must not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
Up to INR 40,000
How To Apply?
1. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
2. Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
3. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
4. You will now be redirected to the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form page.
5. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
6. Fill the required details in the online application form.
7. Upload relevant documents
8. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
1. Passport size photograph
2. Aadhaar card
3. Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
4. Marksheets of last qualifying examination
5. Latest college fee receipt (for current academic year)
The selection of scholars for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background.
It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below,
1. Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
2. Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
The results for this scholarship are expected to be announced in the month of January 2021 (tentatively).
Deadline : 30-Oct-2020
Call : 011-430-92248 (Ext- 210)
Email : email@example.com