|Sponsored By||Buddy4Study India Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||EWS Scholarship 2020|
|Applicable For||Class 10 Passed Students|
|States / UTs||All States and UTs|
|Last Date||30th September 2020|
Buddy4Study EWS Scholarship
EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to provide online learning and financial support the students belonging to economically weaker sections of the society. The scholarship is meant to help students studying in Class 11 and 12.
Buddy4Study India Foundation is a not-for-profit organization helping meritorious students who face financial problems towards continuing their education.
INR 10,000 and free access to online learning app – Buddy4Learnc
1. Open for students studying in Class 11 and 12.
2. The students must have passed Class 10
3. Applicants must have secured at least 50 % marks in Class 10 board exams
4. The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
5. Must be pursuing Class 11/12 in regular mode from a recognised board/institution
6. Must be an Indian citizen
How To Apply?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
1. Click the link ‘Apply Now’
2. Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
3. If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
4. You will now be redirected to the ‘EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students’ detail page.
5. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
6. Fill the required details in the online application form.
7. Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
8. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
The selection of scholars for the EWS Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background.
The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
1. Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
2. Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
3. Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
1. Photo identity proof
2. Address proof
3. Class 10 marksheet (self-attested copy)
4. Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
5. Current academic year fee receipt
6. Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Deadline : 30-Sep-2020
In case of queries. please reach out to us
Call : 011-430-92248(Ext-172) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below