|Announcement||Generation Google Scholarship India 2021 (Asia Pacific)|
|Eligibility||Female, Asia Pacific Countries, 1st year or 2nd year student in a Bachelors program|
|Last Date||29th March 2021|
Generation Google Scholarship India 2021
Generation Google Scholarship: for women in computer science was established to help aspiring students pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Selected students will receive $1,000 USD for the 2021-2022 school year.
Also Read : Google India Code To Learn Contest
Generation Google Scholarship: for women in computer science will be awarded based on the strength of each candidate’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, demonstrated leadership, and academic performance. The program is open to students who meet all the minimum qualifications and we strongly encourage women interested in computer science to apply.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Identify as female
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Be studying computer science, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate passion for improving representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
- For students in their 3rd or 4th year undergraduate, post graduate or PhD studies, we highly encourage you to visit Google Careers for Students page to access opportunities and programs that align closer to your academic level.
- Be a 1st year or 2nd year student in a Bachelors program at an accredited university in one of the following Asia Pacific countries/regions, India, Taiwan, Southeast Asia+ : Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam
How To Apply?
You will be asked to complete an online application which includes
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- Responses to two short essay questions
- Google Online Challenge (Invitation to the challenge will be sent 5-7 working days post application deadline)
- Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their essays and application materials compared to the entire applicant pool or respective peers (e.g. 1st year students compared to other 1st year students).
Note: Google Online Challenge solely serves as an additional data point when reviewing your application holistically.
Before starting the application, please have the following ready for upload:
- PDF copy of your resume (if applicable, please include leadership positions, extracurricular activities, and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts on your resume)
- PDF copy of your current or most recent transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- PDF copy of your two short answer responses
Last date for Generation Google Scholarship India 2021 application is 29th March 2021
For questions email email@example.com.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below