|Announcement||BYJU’S National Scholarship Test [BNST] 2021|
|Last Date||29th May 2021|
BYJU’S BNST Scholarship Test
India’s Largest Online Scholarship Test for IAS. BYJU’S provides you a complete roadmap to clear the Civil Services Exam, handholding you throughout the process.
The scholarship test will enable us to identify your strengths, weak points and problem areas for designing a personalised study plan that suits your needs.
1. Analyse your strengths and key areas of improvement.
2. Benchmark yourself against other students at All-India Level.
3. Understand the entire process, requirements and pattern of the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
4. Understand the gaps in your preparation and take corrective actions.
5. Clear all your doubts and queries regarding the UPSC CSE.
6. Get a complete Exam Guide to prepare for the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
1. BYJU’S National Scholarship Test for IAS is for those who want to clear the Civil Services Exam in one attempt but are clueless as to how to begin the preparation.
2. India’s trusted name in IAS coaching helps you identify your strengths and areas of improvement to crack all the three levels of the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
3. Expert faculty and mentors will provide personalised counselling based on your performance in the scholarship test.
4. First hand guidance will be provided for selection of Optional Subject.
5. Your performance in the test can help you earn the BYJU’S Scholarship.
BYJU’S National Scholarship Test for IAS is for those who want to clear the Civil Services Exam in one attempt but are clueless as to how to begin the preparation.
How To Apply For BNST?
1. Visit BNST|IAS Registration Page.
2. Enter your details.
3. Verify your registration with the OTP shared on your registered mobile number.
4. This completes your registration for BNST|IAS.
BNST Registration Fee
BNST-IAS is free and open to all the aspirants.
How To Take BNST?
1. BNST | IAS has to be taken online. The test will be conducted on the BYJU’S website on 30th May 2021 – 11 AM.
2. To login students must use their mobile number and the system generated password.
3. Students must save and continue during the test, and submit only when they have attempted the complete assessment.
System Requirements To Take BNST | IAS:
BNST | IAS can be taken on any Laptop, Desktop, Mobile Phone or Tablet. For best user experience, we recommend an updated Chrome browser. Kindly check your device, browser and your internet connection to make sure you get a hassle free testing experience.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the performance in BNST | IAS. Work hard!
BNST Terms & Conditions
BYJU’S decision on Scholarship is final. The BNST | IAS is based on internal parameters of BYJU’S. The applicant and the applicant’s parents agree that BYJU’S shall not be held responsible for any loss/damage caused to the applicant or the applicant’s parent due to the usage or placing reliance on BNST | IAS or the BNST | IAS results for any decision being made by the applicant’s parent or the applicant. Applicant and applicant’s parent agree that BYJU’S may use the data submitted by the applicant for its business.
Please send your queries to email@example.com or call on BNST | IAS Helpline 9880031619
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below