|Announcement||Discovery School Super League (DSSL) Quiz Contest 2021|
|Eligibility||Students from class 3 to 10|
|Prizes||BYJU’S Scholarship worth Rs 5,000|
BYJU’S DSSL Quiz
Discovery School Super League, Powered by BYJU’S, is a critical thinking, aptitude and general knowledge quiz which provides a unique platform for students to compete at National level and win laurels for themselves and their school.
Discovery School Super League (DSSL) is India’s favourite science and maths quiz contest. DSSL is a critical thinking and aptitude-based quiz competition where students can go from representing their schools to representing their states in a nationally televised contest and win amazing prizes along the way!
Close to 60 lakh students from over 17,000 schools across 400 cities in India compete every year in this mega-event. Winners stand a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to NASA and loads of other prizes.
Who Can Participate?
Students from class 3 to 10 are eligible to take part in this competition that is held in three rounds.
Students are divided into three sections:
Sub-juniors: Class 3-4
Juniors: Class 5-7
Seniors: Class 8-10
Round 1: School-level
1. A multiple-choice question quiz is available on the DSSL app.
2. Students will get 30 mins to answer 20 questions in this single-attempt quiz.
3. Three toppers from every school (one from each section) will progress to Round 2.
Round 2: State-level
1. A multiple-choice question quiz will be conducted at a state-level.
2. Two toppers will represent their state in Round 3.
Round 3: Nation-level
State-level winners will compete at the national level in a televised round.
How To Participate?
Download the Discovery Super School League App now to participate.
DSSL App Features
1. Free access to the Round 1 online test
2. Four practice tests to help prepare for the first level of the DSSL competition
3. Immediate access to the Discovery / BYJU’S certificate
4. Easy access to claim scholarship and rewards
1. Three teams (the winning team, the first runner up and second runner up) along with their respective school principal/teacher will win an all-expenses-paid trip to NASA(USA), in addition to cash prizes.
2. Every participant will receive a BYJU’S Scholarship worth Rs 5,000, which can be redeemed, on any BYJU’S course.
3. Every participant will get FREE access to BYJU’S-The Learning App for 60 days
4. In-depth analysis of their critical thinking skills and aptitude to understand their areas of strength.
5. Participation certificate from Discovery and BYJU’S
DSSL Steps To Unlock BYJU’S Wallet
Step 1: Download BYJU’S The Learning App and register (or) Register Here
Step 2: Choose the course
Step 3: Go-To School Super League section
Step 4: Click on “Unlock Now” and Enter “Access Code” received as part of the OMR Sheet in your school
DSSL Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) are with respect to the participation in the Discovery School Super League 2020 quiz contest – Powered by BYJU’S(“DSSL”).
2. Please read the Terms carefully before participating in the Contest. In the event of any discrepancy between the Terms and any other policies available on DSSL website, the provisions of the Terms shall prevail.
3. If your school participates in the Contest, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms, including any amendments and modifications hereto.
byju’s dssl , byju’s dssl 2020 , byju’s dssl season 3, byju dssl app, https //byju’s dssl.app.link/download app, https//byjus.com/dssl , byju’s dssl download, byju’s dssl exam result , byju’s dssl answer key , byju’s dssl level 2 result , byju’s dssl sample papers , byju’s.dssl , byju’s dssl test , byju’s dssl test answers , byju’s dssl 2020 result , byju’s dssl 2019 result , dssl byju’s
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below