|Announcement||CBSE Merit Scholarship For Single Girl Child 2020|
|Sponsored By||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Eligibility||Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class X Exam|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 500/- per month|
|Last Date||21st December, 2020|
CBSE Merit Scholarship For Single Girl Child
The Central Board of Secondary Education invites ‘Online applications’ from eligible students who have passed Class X Examination 2020 from the CBSE affiliated Schools for the following Scholarship Schemes
1. CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for + 2 studies – 2020.
2. Renewal of Online applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child X Pass awarded in 2019.
1. All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% or more marks in CBSE Class X Examination and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose. In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged.
2. The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
3. The student must continue her school studies in Class XI and XII in school
4. Candidate who have passed CBSE Class X Examination in 2020 will be considered.
5. A Scholar under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the school in which she is studying other organization(s).
1. The Scholarship awarded shall be renewed for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class XI.
2. Renewal shall also depend on promotion to the next class provided the scholar secures 50% or more marks in aggregate in the examination which determines her promotion to next class.
3. The renewal/ continuation of the scholarship, in cases where a scholar gives up the chosen course of study before its completion or if she changes the school or course of study shall be subject to prior approval of the Board.
4. Good conduct and regularity in attendance are required for continuance of scholarship. The decision of the Board shall be final and binding in all such matters.
5. A Scholarship once cancelled shall not be renewed under any circumstances.
The rate of scholarship shall be Rupees Five Hundred (Rs. 500/-) per month. A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years. Payment will be made through ECS/NEFT.
How To Apply?
1. Candidate need to enter her roll number and Date of Birth (as printed on the class X grade sheet) in order to submit the online application form.
2. Enter all your particulars carefully and submit the form.
3. Note down the Registration Number shown on the page. This will be used while uploading documents and also for all other future communications.
4. Print the undertaking as provided in the “Guidelines Document” (this document), fill it, paste the photograph and get it attested from school.
5. Prepare affidavit, as per format provided in the “Guidelines Document”.
6. Scan the above two documents, ie Affidavit and Undertaking so as to create PDF file of up to 1MB size. The PDF should contain all the pages (in case of multiple pages)
7. Go to “Upload Document” option and upload both the above documents.
8. Go to print “Confirmation Page” option and generate the confirmation page.
9. Fresh applicant need not to send the confirmation page to CBSE, however they should keep it for their reference as a proof of successful applying.
10. Applicants successfully applied and completed the application will only be able to generate confirmation page. Applicants who could not generate confirmation page are not successful, and their application will not be processed.
11. In case of application for Renewal Please send duly filled and signed confirmation page to “Scholarship Unit”, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi – 110092.
1. Student should have passed Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 60% or more marks.
2. Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools.
3. Student(Girl) should be ONLY CHILD of their parents.
4. Original Affidavit duly attested by the First Class Judicial Magistrate/ SDM/ Executive Magistrate/Notary as per prescribed format available on the Board’s website. (Photocopy of Affidavit will not be accepted).
5. Undertaking should be attested by the School Principal from where the student is pursuing Class XI after passing Class X from Board’s Examination.
6.Tuition fee should not be more than Rs. 1,500/- per month in Class X and 10% enhancement for Class XI & XII.
1. The last date for submission of online applications is 21st December, 2020
2. Hard copy of application form (renewal only) has to be submitted on or before 28th December, 2020.
Hard copies received after the last date shall not be entertained.
In case of any query you may write to email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below