|Announcement||CBSE Science Challenge 2020|
||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Eligibility||Students from class 8th to 10th|
|Application Mode||DIKSHA Portal|
|Last Date||11st January 2021|
CBSE Science Challenge
The CBSE Science Challenge- 2020 presents a unique opportunity to students to apply their Scientific knowledge and learn in the process. CBSE has launched this joyful course and quiz to engage students in the wonderful subject of Science.
Science is inexplicably linked with our lives and helps us to understand the world around us better. Scientific and technological developments contribute to progress and help improve our standards of living.
By engaging with this subject, students learn to think, solve problems and make informed decisions. As an initiative to generate curiosity, enquiry and higher order thinking amongst learners, the Board is organizing the CBSE Science Challenge for students of classes 8th to 10th.
This challenge shall be available on DIKSHA platform from 21st December 2020 to 11st January 2021.
Who Can Participate?
Students from class 8th to 10th irrespective of the Board are eligible to participate in this challenge.
How To Participate?
1. To access the challenge, a student would be required to join the ‘CBSE Science Challenge- 2020’ course on the DIKSHA platform through the link given below. This course would lead the students to explore some aspects of Science besides attempting the Challenge itself.
2. Students can access the course via DIKSHA portal on computer or via the DIKSHA app on their Android mobile. iPhone users can access the quiz on any mobile browser. They must have the latest version of the DIKSHA App from Playstore to access the quiz. In case they already have the DIKSHA App, it may be ensured that it is updated to the latest version by visiting Playstore.
4. Students would be required to enter their registered email address and password to login. If they do not have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They can also sign in with an existing Google account by clicking on “Sign in with Google” button.
5. On reaching the “CBSE Science Challenge- 2020” course home page, click on Join Course to register.
6. Once they have joined the course, they will be able to access different modules of this course.
They can either click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to access the content:
a.The first module provides a brief introduction to the CBSE Science Challenge 2020 course.
b. The second module includes a few short videos on scientific issues.
c. The third module has some engaging questions for student to practice.
d. The fourth module has the CBSE Science Challenge- 2020.
1. Please note that no merit list shall be displayed or separate certificates will be issued to the participants. Participation certificates will be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course.
2. Please ensure that students have their correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of DIKSHA App, or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates.
For any clarification, please send an email to email@example.com.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below