|Service||Caste Validity Certificate Online Application|
||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute|
|Eligibility||Residents of Maharashtra|
CCVIS Caste Validity Certificate
Now residents of Maharashtra, can apply for Caste Validity Certificate online through Caste Certificate Verification Information System (CCVIS)
Who Can Apply For Caste Validity?
1. For Professional Education after Std. X/XII
2. To Avail the benefits under the Government of India Scholarship
3. To Avail the benefits under Tuition Fee
4. To Avail the benefits under Examination Fee
5. To Avail the benefits under Admission in Reserved Category
1. For Promotion in Reserve Category
2. New Appointment in Reserve Category
2. Panchayat Samiti
3. Zilha Parishad
4. Nagar Palika/ Nagar Parishad
5. Nagar Panchayat
6. Municipal Corporation
7. Cantonment board
3. Petrol Pump Retail Outlet
4. Gas Agency
5. Cases Referred by Hon’ble Court
How To Apply For Validity Certificate?
1. Visit CCVIS Website
2. Fill the Caste Validity Certificate Online correctly & upload scan copies of Original documents then submit application online.
3. Take a printout of online submitted application and attach relevant necessary mandatory documents (Original documents or self-attested copy in case of Xerox)
4. Submit the Application along with Original documents or self-attested copy in case of Xerox to Respective District Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee.
5. After receipt printouts of online submitted application with necessary supporting documents then Respective District Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee will do scrutiny.
6. In case of Valid Case, you will get Validity Certificate with e-Sign to your registered email address & same can be downloadable from your user credential.
7. In addition to this you can pull your Validity certificate from Digilocker as well.
8. In case of Invalid Case, you will be notify by SMS & Email for the same.
9. We suggest to check your application status online under Track Your Application.
10. In case of further scrutiny, request you to check your registered email and SMS.
1. Primary Documents (Below All Documents Are Mandatory)
a. Caste Certificate of Applicant (Mandatory) – (Maximum Size-2MB, supported file type – PDF) – Upload Scan copy of Applicant Caste certificate.
b. Original Affidavit (In Specimen Form 17 Rule – 14) (Mandatory)- (Maximum Size2MB, supported file type – PDF) – Upload Scan copy of Affidavit (In Specimen Form 17 Rule – 14). Applicant may refer Download option for more detail.
c. Original Affidavit (In Specimen Form-3, [Rule – 4(1)] Affidavit of Claimant / Parent(s) – (Mandatory) (Maximum Size-2MB, supported file type – PDF) – Upload Scan copy of original Affidavit. Applicant may refer Download option for more detail.
d. Form-15A – Certificate to be given by Principal of the School/College *(Mandatory) (Maximum Size-2MB, supported file type – PDF) – Upload Scan copy of Certificate to be given by Principal of the School/College. Applicant may refer Download option for more detail.
e. Applicant Photo – (Mandatory)- Maximum Size-50KB, supported file type: JPG/JPEG – Upload the scan copy of Applicant Photo
f. Applicant Signature – (Mandatory) – Maximum Size-20KB, supported file type: JPG/JPEG – Upload the scan copy of Applicant Signature online only.
g. Applicant’sParent Signature (Mandatory)- Maximum Size-20KB, supported file type: JPG/JPEG -Upload the scan copy of Applicant’s Parent Signature online only.
2. Important Secondary Documentary Evidence Proof Prior to deem Date only to Prove Caste Claim (Any one of the document can be upload)- Upload Scan Copy of Original Certificate/Document or upload self-attested Copy in case of Xerox (Maximum Size-2 MB in PDF format)
The District Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee shall take its decision about the Validity of Caste Certificate & issue Validity Certificate within a period of Three months (3 Months) from the submission of application to the respective committee and in exceptional circumstances additional period of two months may be taken by Scrutiny Committee.
Contact helpline number 18002330444 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below