|Announcement||Mangalore Talent Search Contest 2020 [MTSC]|
|Eligibility||Students from Class 5th to Class 10th|
|Prize||Total Prize money of 100000 & Scholarship|
|Exam Date||06th December 2020|
CFAL Mangalore Talent Search Contest
Mangalore Talent Search Contest, A National level exam to test your critical thinking, logical reasoning, approach and concepts at various levels.
Also Read Vibrant Academy Talent Edge Exam 2020
With India preparing for International Exams like PISA 2021, TIMSS and PIRLS, Olympiads etc. MTSC gives exposure to questions similar to these competitive exams
Online test with objective type Exam Pattern. Hassle-free online test experience.
Identifying exceptional qualities and encouraging Science learners.
Curated by Best Educators:
Exam Papers prepared by India’s top academic experts.
Insight into Exam Pattern:
The questions asked in CFAL Talent Search Contest match the orientation and level of top competitive exams in the country.
Who Can Participate?
Students from Class 5 – Class 10
How To Register?
Register on Ignus Learn. Once registered get free access to previous year question papers
MTSC Registration Fee
There is no registration fees for the said exam.
MTSC Exam Mode
1. Online Test (Attend from the comfort of your home). CFAL Talent Search Contest is an online test. All you require is a laptop/tablet/phone and an internet connection.
2. To ensure a transparent and fair experience to all the registered students, any attempt to change the device or browser will lead to exam termination.
3. A student can appear for the test on only one device. Kindly make sure your device, internet etc. are functioning before the start of the test.
4. The question papers for the CFAL Talent Search Contest are meticulously designed for classes 5-10.
5. They cover wide range of topics in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Aptitude which compliment school studies and prepares you for various national level entrance exams.
Class 5-6: Environmental Science Mathematics, Logical Reasoning Grade appropriate
Class 7-8: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning
Class 9-10: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning
Total Prize money of 100000 & scholarship for various programs at CFAL.
To get your queries or issues related to the said test answered, you can write email@example.com call 9900520233
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below