|Scheme||Central Government Health Scheme [CGHS]
|Service||Apply For CGHS Health Card Online|
|Eligibility||Central Government Employees & Pensioners|
CGHS Bangalore Health Card
CGHS Bangalore Central Government Health Scheme Card Online Application
CGHS Bangalore Health Card Eligibility
1. All Central Government employees paid from the Central Civil Estimates (except Railways and Delhi Administration), including their families.
2. Pensioners of Central Government (except pensioners belonging to Railways and the Armed Forces) and their families.
3. Central Government Pensioners retiring with Contributory Provident Fund benefits and their families.
4. Widows of Central Government pensioners, in receipt of family pension.
5. Delhi Police personnel and their families, in Delhi only.
6. Railway Board employees.
7. Civilian employees of Defence paid from Defence Service Estimates.
8. Child drawing pension on death of a Central Government employee including minor brothers and sisters of such child.
9. Ex-Governors and Lt. Governors and their families.
10. Ex-Vice Presidents and their families and More…..
CGHS Bangalore Health Card Facilities
1. OPD Treatment at WCs including issue of medicines.
2. Specialist Consultation at Polyclinic/Govt. Hospitals and at CGHS empanelled hospitals after referral by CGHS.
3. OPD/Indoor Treatment at Government and Empanelled Hospitals.
4. Investigations at Government and Empanelled Diagnostic centers.
5. Cashless facility available for treatment in empanelled hospitals and diagnostic centers for Pensioners and other identified beneficiaries.
6. Reimbursement of expenses for treatment availed in Govt. /Private Hospitals under emergency and specific treatment advised by Govt. Specialist or Specialist of Pvt. HCOs duly endorsed by CMO/MO of WCs.
7. Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of hearing aids, artificial limbs, appliances etc., after obtaining permission.
8. Family Welfare, Maternity and Child Health Services.
9. Medical consultation and dispensing of medicines in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha system of medicines (AYUSH)
How To Apply For CGHS Bangalore Health Card?
1. Eligible serving employees/pensioners have to apply online or in the prescribed form. The form should be completely filled up with individual photographs pasted as specified in the form.
2. The card can be applied online by visiting the link below. However at present provision for uploading the supporting documents is not available.
3. After online submission of the application, the applicant is required to take a print out of the application and submit it with supporting documents (duly endorsed by the Head of the Department/Office in case of serving employees) to the office of the Additional Director, CGHS Bangalore.
Document Required For CGHS Bangalore Health Card
1. Covering Letter from Department.
2. Forwarded by Sponsoring Authority with SIGNATURE & SEAL.
3. Pay slip for CGHS deduction or the level of pay and deduction to be mentioned by the department by the Sponsoring Authority.
4. Aadhaar card copy for all family members both sides.
5. Address Proof.
6. Dependency Certificate for dependent family members from Sponsoring Authority.(as per Service records)
7. Children – College ID proof , Unmarried, Unemployed as per service records From Sponsoring Authority.
8. Declaration Certificate.(click here to download)
9. Photo 1+2 set Passport size.
10. In case of differently abled dependent son above 25 years, disability certificate from competent authority as specified.
CGHS Bangalore Health Card Helpdesk
Email : cghsbng-ka[at]nic[dot]in
cghs bangalore hospital list , cghs hospital card , cghs bangalore claim status , cghs bangalore hospitals , central government health scheme bengaluru karnataka , cghs bangalore contact number , cghs bangalore website , cghs health card apply , cghs health card , cghs karnataka , cghs health card status
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below