|Scheme||Central Government Health Scheme [CGHS]
|Service||Download CGHS Health Card Online|
|Eligibility||Central Government Employees & Pensioners|
CGHS Bangalore Health Card Download
Beneficiaries can now print their own cards at their convenience. This facility for self-printing is applicable for those beneficiaries whose CGHS membership has already been approved by the concerned Additional Director.
How To Download CGHS Card Online?
• Visit CGHS Website
• Click on the link ‘Beneficiary Login’
• To use the beneficiary login facility from 25th October 2018, CGHS beneficiary needs to regenerate password using the button ‘Generate/Reset password’.
• Enter the beneficiary ID of main card holder, Date of birth and Mobile no. that exists in the CGHS database and click on Register button.
• Password is sent to the registered mobile no.
• Enter beneficiary ID and password to print plastic cards of family members.
• Click ‘Print Card’ for the beneficiary whose card needs to be printed.
• Enter the One Time Password(OTP) sent on registered mobile.
• Click ‘Print CGHS Card’.
• A message will appear on the screen requesting to take a coloured printout and get the card laminated. Click ‘OK
• Download or open the CGHS card in PDF format.
• Print the CGHS card using Print command.
Beneficiary Do’s & Don’ts
• The Beneficiaries are examined at the Wellness Centres on first come first serve basis. Requested to cooperate.
• Wherever the Beneficiaries and their families present together, efforts will be made to see such cases so that they are seen as a family, unless as desired by the beneficiary or the circumstances so dictate.
• Preference shall also be given to Senior Citizens (80+) and Persons With Disabilities for an out of turn consultation and issue of medicines.
• The 80+ seniors are requested to respect the privacy of the ongoing consultation and wait till the person completes his/her consultation before entering the consulting room.
• However, when more than one senior citizen is awaiting their turn then they shall be seen as per their position in the queue, as it would be difficult to set norms for determining their inter seniority in the time frame available for consultation.
• Further, in the morning hours priority would be given to school children in uniform needing to go to school after the consultation; As also Serving Employees needing their fitness certificates for reporting for duty on expiry of Medical Leave.
• Always bring CGHS card (plastic/ self-printed) during every visit.
• For patients who have taken online appointment, the time slot allotted is only the reporting time and not the consultation time.
• Always carry previous prescriptions/results with you for each visit.
• There are lot of sick patients in the Wellness Centre. Silence is appreciated.
• You are requested to turn phone into silent mode before entering the consulting room.
• Patience is always appreciated.
• Approach CMO In-charge for all your grievances.
• Ensure that the quantities of all the medicines are correct before leaving the pharmacy counter itself.
• Issue of Medical certificate is at the discretion of treating Medical officer.
• Referral letters are not issued to patients who are already admitted.
CGHS Bangalore Helpdesk
Email : cghs-helpdesk[at]lsmgr[dot]nic[dot]in
cghs bangalore hospital list , cghs hospital card , cghs bangalore claim status , cghs bangalore hospitals , central government health scheme bengaluru karnataka , cghs bangalore contact number , cghs bangalore website , cghs health card apply , cghs health card , cghs karnataka , cghs health card status
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below