|Announcement||Chill With Bingo Contest 2020|
|Conducted By||ITC Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India (Except Residents of Tamil Nadu)|
|Prize||Cool Recliner, Beanbag or Cushions|
|Last Date||20th November 2020|
Chill With Bingo Contest
Share Your Chilling Scenes With Bingo! & Get A Chance To Win Awesome Goodies.
The Bingo! – “Chill With Bingo!” Contest is organized by ITC Limited.
Who Can Participate?
1. The Campaign is open only for Indian citizens who are currently residing in India.
2. Participants below the age of 18 can participate only with the consent of their parent(s)/legal guardian.
3. This Campaign is not open to the state of Tamil Nadu.
The Campaign shall be live from 00:00 hours on 24 October 2020 and shall close on 20th November 2020 at 23:59 hours
How To Participate?
Follow the steps below to participate,
Step-1: Grab A Pack of Bingo!
Step-2: Chill At Home (Binge, Text, Be Lazy Or Whatever)
Step-3: Click a photo with Bingo! Upload it on your Instagram Account by tagging @Bingo_Snacks & using #Chillwithbingo
Cool Recliner, A Beanbag or Cushions
From all of the valid entries received during the Campaign Period, based on creativity, uniqueness, and originality of the entries
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
1. Top entries will win recliners.
2. The next best entries will win beanbags; and
3. The next best entries will win cushions.
1. Details of the Participants and Winners will be sought through Facebook or Instagram, as applicable, and an attempt will be made to reach out to the Participant or Winner.
2. Participants and Winners below the age of 18 shall be required to submit the consent from their parents/legal guardian.
3. Participants and Winners will be required to share their contact details as requested by ITC in the manner provided by ITC.
4. In the event a shortlisted Participant or Winner is unreachable on Facebook/Instagram or the contact details they have provided, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Participant/Winner on that day and/or the next day.
5. If even on the third attempt, the Participant/Winner does not revert, or is unreachable, the Participant/Winner’s participation in the Campaign comes to an end.
6. Their entry stands cancelled, and they become ineligible to receive the Gift of Prize as the case may be. In case of such Winners, the Prize shall be provided to the Participant with the next best entry.
7. In the event there is no response or incorrect details received from the Participants/Winners, ITC shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Gifts or Prizes.
8. The Gifts or Prizes will be given to the Participants or Winners, as the case may be, after completion of such audit and verification process as deemed fit by ITC.