|Department||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Scheme||Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
முதலமைச்சரின் விரிவான மருத்துவ காப்பீட்டுத் திட்டம்
|Eligibility||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
CMCHISTN Health Insurance Scheme
Government of Tamil Nadu, Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
• The Eligibility to avail Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme, is as indicated for the resident of tamilnadu by the presence of his/her name in the Family card and whose annual income is less than Rs.72, 000/ per annum.
• For being eligible for benefits underthe scheme, it is sufficient to produce family card and Incomecertificate by the VAO/Revenue authorities along with the selfdeclaration of the head of the concerned family. “Family” includes the eligible member, and the members of his or her Family as detailed below:
(i) Legal spouse of the eligible person
(ii) Children of the eligible person
(iii) Dependent parents of the eligible person Provided that if any person, in any of the categories at (i), (ii) or (iii) above, finds place in the family card then it shall be presumed that the person is member of the Family and no further confirmation would be required.
• Srilankan refugees in the camps are also eligible without any Income limit.
• Migrants from other states can also join this CMCHIS based on the request letter along with a list of Eligible member’s from labour department, provided they have resided for more than six months in the state as certified by suitable authority.
• Orphans residing in any registered/unregistered organization can be given a singlecard. This also includes the rescued girlchildren and any other person defined as orphan by the government.
How To Apply For CMCHISTN Card?
• Please obtain income certificate for the family from the VAO.
• The Family head/member should carry the original ration card with Xerox copy along with income certificate to the district kiosk.
• The DK operator, after verification of the documents, will enroll the member by capturing the demographic and bio metric details.
• After capturing the members photograph, ecard will be generated and issued to the beneficiary.
How To Enroll Aadhar with URN?
• The existing beneficiary shall open this tab CMCHIS Online.
• In the given slot please enter your 22 digit URN.
• Click the check box for acceptance to enter your aadhar number.
• Click the Enroll Now button and the user will be redirected to a page where the user needs to select the Family member and enter their Aadhar number and mobile number in the box provided.
• After entering the aadhar number and your mobile number, click submit button.
• The user will receive a OTP in the given mobile number.
• Enter that OTP in the box provided.
• You will receive a message as “Your Aadhar number registered successfully”
• If your Aadhar number is already linked with URN, you will receive a message as “Already Registered”.
Toll Free : 1800 425 3993
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below