|Service||Register For Covid-19 Vaccination|
|Department||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens Age 18+|
Serving the community with the gift of immunity. Humanity needs leadership and solidarity to defeat the corona
Posts Related To CoWIN Vaccination
- How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccination Through Aarogya Setu App?
- How To Book CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Dose 2 Appointment?
- How To Download CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- How To Verify CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- How To Find Nearest CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Center?
- CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
What is Co-WIN?
Co-WIN is a platform for the citizens of India to Register for COVID-19 vaccination and schedule their vaccination slots at the nearest vaccination centers.
Citizen Registration & Appointment For Vaccination
Government of India is taking all necessary steps to ensure that the nation is prepared to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing contagion of COVID-19. The exemplary groundwork and precaution advisory by the Government has helped in containing the spread of the virus in our country.
At present, the priority is to make COVID -19 vaccine available to all, ensuring vaccine traceability and beneficiary tracking from production to last mile administration. COVID-19 vaccination drive has been initiated to cover healthcare and frontline workers and is to be scaled up to cover citizens above 60 years of age and and/or citizen above 45 years of age suffering from comorbidities.
Co-WIN application is the digital back bone for the vaccination drive in India. With scaling up of vaccination; the number of vaccination facilities and sessions has to be increased and managed effectively. The CO-WIN application will facilitate the citizen with an option to register and schedule the vaccination session online in Centers of their choice.
The Citizen self-registration module will ensure fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines. The Co-WIN application facilitates multiple role creations for orchestrating vaccination drive at various levels.
Who Can Register For Covid-19 Vaccination?
All citizens aged 18 years and above can register for vaccination.
How To Register For Covid-19 Vaccination?
• Visit Co-WIN Registration Portal
• Register using your Mobile number or Aadhaar no. or any other Identity docs.
• Select your nearby Vaccine Center for vaccination
• Book your slot to Get Vaccine
Citizen Registration Features
The following features will be available for the Citizen in Self Registration module
• Register for a vaccination session (with a choice of registering additional 3 members)
• Selection of Vaccination center of convenience
• Schedule vaccination Date as per slot availability at a Center
• Reschedule Vaccination date
Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046
Toll Free Number: 1075
cowin portal , cowin registration , cowin app , cowin registration for 18+ , cowin vaccine , cowingovin registration , cowin gov in , cowin login , cowin vaccination certificate , cowin website , cowin app registration for 18+ , cowin appointment , cowin booking , cowin book appointment for vaccination , cowin beneficiary reference id , cowin beneficiary , cowin book slot
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below