|Announcement||Dhnyansagar Scholarship 2021|
|Eligibility||Karnataka Students pursuing 11th, 12th , Diploma, UG & PG Courses|
|Rewards||Free Text Books|
|Last Date||31st January 2021|
Corpus Dhnyansagar Scholarship
Dhnyansagar scheme is available for the students belonging to any of the categories and provides the merit listed students with free Text Books of Their Respective Course.
1. This is a one-time scholarship opportunity for the students Pursuing 11th, 12th, Diploma, Under Graduation and Post Graduation and belonging to any Category and a family income 3.5lakh.
2. Please note that the scheme offered is for the permanent residents of Karnataka state only.
3. It also wants the applicant to have a minimum of 60 percent in previous year/Semister results of Respective course.
4. It is important for the student to be a permanent resident of Karnataka to avail of the benefits of the scheme
The Dhnyansagar Scholarship scheme provides the merit listed students with free Text Books of Their Respective Course.
How To Apply?
1. Visit the official website of the Corpus Foundation Scholarship, There are five choices on the homepage Covid-19 Entry Level, Sampurna Vidya, FAAS & FC Aid, Dhynansagar,EDAD Vision
2. Click on ‘Apply’ after selecting the proper option.
3. Fill in the personal details, including the annual income details, aadhar number, SSLC,Semister/Year Results details, etc.
4. Candidate with a disability needs to apply in the PWD Class.
5. Fill all the details which are asked for. It is necessary to fill the asterisk columns
6. After this, press the ‘Submit’ button for final submission.
7. After submission a programme Fee Details will be displayed with edit information enable.
8. After this , press the ‘PROCEED’ button
9. After this, the system will generate an application number automatically.
10. The application number needs to be noted down, in order to check the status of the application form.
11. Download the PDF copy Sent to your Email Id.
1. Family Annual Income Certificate (not more than 3.5 lakh)
2. PWD (Person With Disability ) Certificate
3. Account Details
4. Passport Photographs
5. College/ School Id
1. Meritorious (Previous year/Semister results and Result of an exam conducted by corpus if needed)
2. Financial Background of the candidate(authorized by Tahsildar)
3. Migrant (travelling from one place to another place daily or shifted for education )
4. Resident of Karnataka for more than 8 years
1. Applicant will be charged Rs 200/- as a Registration and Programme fees During Verification, which is refundable Fee amount.
2. The refund will be Initiated, if the Aspirant’s application is rejected by Corpus due to fake documents, address malpractice,not meeting up with the required criteria.
3. 85% fee amount is refundable as it is a Programme fees.
4. Refund will be initiated and processed within 4 working days from the date of rejection.
5. Amount will be refunded to the account that has been provided by the applicant.
6. 15% fee amount is non refundable,as it’s a processing fees.
7. Rs 30/- of the fee amount is non refundable fee.
Last date for applying scholarship is 31st January 2021
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below