|Announcement||Sampurna Vidya Scholarship 2021|
|Eligibility||Karnataka Students pursuing 11th, 12th , Diploma, UG & PG Courses|
|Scholarship Amount||Full Fledge Scholarship (Worth 30,000/-)|
|Last Date||31st January 2021|
Corpus Sampurna Vidya Scholarship
Corpus Sampurna Vidya Scholarship scheme is run for the students of merit belonging to the any categories and pursuing in 11th, 12th,Diploma, Under graduations, Post graduations.
1. Students pursuing in 11th, 12th,Diploma, Under graduations,Post graduations.
2. The main criteria for choosing the students for the scholarship involve the merit of the student and the income of the family or Either of them.
3. It also wants the applicant to have a minimum of 70 percent in SSLC or an equivalent exam, for Under graduations/ Post graduations/ Diploma a minimum of 60 percent in previous Semister.
4. It is also important to Applicant to clear the exam conducted by Corpus Foundation.,If needed
5. The Full Course Fees Scholarship has different Reward Criteria. It includes a College/course Fee structure.
6. It is important for the student to be a permanent resident of Karnataka to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
7. Online training, Internships and certification.
The Corpus Sampurna Vidya Scholarship scheme provides the merit listed students with Full Fledge Scholarship (Worth 30,000/-) for a year as a reward.
How To Apply?
1. Visit the official website of the Corpus Foundation Scholarship, There are five choices on the homepage Covid-19 Entry Level, Sampurna Vidya, FAAS & FC Aid, Dhynansagar,EDAD Vision
2. Click on ‘Apply’ after selecting the proper option.
3. Fill in the personal details, including the annual income details, aadhar number, SSLC,Semister/Year Results details, etc.
4. Candidate with a disability needs to apply in the PWD Class.
5. Fill all the details which are asked for. It is necessary to fill the asterisk columns
6. After this, press the ‘Submit’ button for final submission.
7. After submission a programme Fee Details will be displayed with edit information enable.
8. After this , press the ‘PROCEED’ button
9. After this, the system will generate an application number automatically.
10. The application number needs to be noted down, in order to check the status of the application form.
11. Download the PDF copy Sent to your Email Id.
1. Family Annual Income Certificate (not more than 3.5 lakh)
2. PWD (Person With Disability ) Certificate
3. Account Details
4. Passport Photographs
5. College/ School Id
1. Meritorious (Previous year/Semister results and Result of an exam conducted by corpus if needed)
2. Financial Background of the candidate(authorized by Tahsildar)
3. Migrant (travelling from one place to another place daily or shifted for education )
4. Resident of Karnataka for more than 8 years
1. Applicant will be charged Rs 200/- as a Registration and Programme fees During Verification, which is refundable Fee amount.
2. The refund will be Initiated, if the Aspirant’s application is rejected by Corpus due to fake documents, address malpractice,not meeting up with the required criteria.
3. 85% fee amount is refundable as it is a Programme fees.
4. Refund will be initiated and processed within 4 working days from the date of rejection.
5. Amount will be refunded to the account that has been provided by the applicant.
6. 15% fee amount is non refundable,as it’s a processing fees.
7. Rs 30/- of the fee amount is non refundable fee.
Last date for applying scholarship is 31st January 2021
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below