|Department||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Service||CoWIN Registration With Aarogya Setu App|
|Eligibility||Indian Citizens Age 18+|
CoWIN Registration With Aarogya Setu App
Aarogya Setu is a digital service, primarily a mobile application, developed by the Government of India and is aimed at protecting the citizens during COVID-19.
Posts Related To CoWIN Vaccination
- How To Register For Co-WIN Age 18+ Covid-19 Vaccination Online?
- How To Book CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Dose 2 Appointment?
- How To Download CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- How To Verify CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online?
- How To Find Nearest CoWIN COVID-19 Vaccination Center?
- CoWIN Covid-19 Vaccination FAQs Frequently Asked Questions
It is designed to augment the initiatives of the Government of India by informing the people of their potential risk of COVID-19 infection and the best practices to be followed to stay healthy, as well as providing them relevant and curated medical advisories, as per MoHFW and ICMR guidelines, pertaining to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Why Aarogya Setu?
Aarogya Setu is our common bridge to prevent the spread of the coronavirus pandemic in India. Aarogya Setu uses contact tracing to record details of all the people you may have come in contact with as you go about your normal activities. If any one of your contacts, tests positive for COVID-19, you can be informed and proactive medical intervention be arranged for you.
In order to break the chain of infection, it is important to provide medical help and advisory to people who may potentially be at risk, especially asymptomatic people i.e. people who may have contracted the infection but haven’t shown the symptoms yet.
Aarogya Setu enables early identification and prevention of potential risk of infection, through contact tracing, and thus acts as a shield for you, your family and your community. In addition, when you take the self-assessment test on the Aarogya Setu app, by correlating the symptoms that you report along with your location information, the Government of India will have the ability to identify potential hotspots (where disease may be spreading) early enough, so that necessary interventions can be done to control and mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Aarogya Setu App Key Features
The key features of Aarogya Setu include:
• Automatic contact tracing using Bluetooth
• Self-Assessment test based on ICMR guidelines
• Risk Status of User
• Updates, advisory and best practices related to COVID-19
• Geo-location based COVID-19 statistics
• Nationwide COVID-19 statistics
• Emergency COVID-19 Helpline contacts
• List of ICMR approved Labs with COVID-19 testing facilities
• e-Pass integration
• Support for 12 Languages
How To Register With Aarogya Setu App?
• In order to use the Aarogya Setu on your smartphone, you will need to download Aarogya Setu from the PlayStore (for Android devices) or the AppStore (for iOS devices).
• A version of the App for Jio phones (KaiOS) can be downloaded from the Jio Appstore.
• Once you have installed the App, it will guide you through the on boarding process to register yourself.
• Users are requested to switch on their Bluetooth and set their location sharing to “Always” to ensure that Aarogya Setu works for you, your family and your community’s benefit.
Aarogya Setu services include offering protection to users with feature phones and landlines also. For feature phone users, 1921 IVRS Aarogya Setu service has been launched wherein feature phone users are called back if they give a missed call to 1921 and then they are asked questions on their self-assessment which are similar to the questions on Aarogya Setu app.
This IVRS service is available in 11 languages. After the self-assessment, users get a summary of their health condition on SMS. Those who report that they are unwell through their self-assessment also get calls for further assistance. Those who are assessed unwell on the Self-Assessment of Aarogya Setu are also called back by Ayushman Bharat and those who need medical help are also spoken to by doctors.
How AarogyaSetu Knows About Your COVID-19 Positive Status?
• Your Sample is Collected at Lab
• Collected Sample is analyzed
• Lab Uploads the test results to ICMR Portal
• if you test +ve, ICMR Shares your details with AarogyaSetu
• AarogyaSetu Changes your status to COVID+ve (RED) & initiate contact tracing
Inspite of testing positive for covid-19, if your Aarogyasetu App status is still showing safe, then you should contact the testing lab (from where your test samples were submitted) and check whether your correct details have been uploaded on the ICMR portal by the lab.
Aarogya Setu Helpdesk
Email : support[dot]AarogyaSetu[at]gov[dot]in
IVRS : 1921
cowin portal , cowin registration , cowin app , cowin registration for 18+ , cowin vaccine , cowingovin registration , cowin gov in , cowin login , cowin vaccination certificate , cowin website , cowin app registration for 18+ , cowin appointment , cowin booking , cowin book appointment for vaccination , cowin beneficiary reference id , cowin beneficiary , cowin book slot
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below