- 1 Overview
- 2 Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22
- 3 Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility
- 4 Credit Suisse Scholarship Amount 2021-22
- 5 Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Application
- 6 Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Documents Required
- 7 Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Selection Process
- 8 Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
- 9 Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Helpdesk
|Scholarship||Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22|
|Eligibility||Students studying Engineering in
• College of Engineering, Pune
|Prize||Upto 80% of total fees (or) Rs.100,000|
|Last Date||15th August 2021|
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22
Credit Suisse is committed to building an inclusive culture and is proud to introduce the Credit Suisse Scholarship program beginning in April 2021. This is an initiative to provide access to quality education and make it affordable to students in need.
Credit Suisse has partnered with Buddy4Study to provide financial support to meritorious students to pursue their higher education. Students pursuing Engineering, MBA and MA (Economics) programs at selected institutions will be selected for a scholarship of up to 80% of their total fees or a fixed sum of up to INR 200,000.
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Eligibility
• The applicants must have passed Class 12 with at least 60% marks or above.
• Applicant’s annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 500,000.
• Students impacted by the pandemic since mid-2020 may also apply.
The applicants must be enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate engineering programme at one of the following institutions
• College of Engineering, Pune
• Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
• Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
• Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune
Credit Suisse Scholarship Amount 2021-22
Up to 80% of total fees or INR 100,000, whichever is lesser
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Application
• Visit Buddy4Study Credit Suisse Scholarship page
• Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
• Login to Buddy4Study using your registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’
• If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account
• You will now be redirected to the Credit Suisse Scholarship application form page
• Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
• Fill the required details in the online scholarship application form
• Upload the required documents
• Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
• If all your details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Documents Required
• Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
• Passport size photograph
• Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
• Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
• Current academic year fee receipt
• Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
• Marksheets or grade card of Class 12
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Selection Process
• Applications will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above
• Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Last Date
Last date to apply for Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2021-22 is 15th August 2021
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021-22 Helpdesk
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below