|Announcement||CSK CLEAR Anti Dandruff Shampoo #SemmaClearHead Contest|
||Hindustan Unilever Limited|
|Eligibility||Residents of India|
|Prize||Win CSK Merchandise|
CSK Semma Clear Head Contest
Clear will run various competition during the IPL Season 13 and give participants an opportunity to participate in such Competitions;
Such Competitions may be announced till 1st November’20 and Participants shall sent their entries before such closing time specified for each of the Competitions. HUL shall have absolute right to reject the entries shared after such closing time for each of the Competitions;
Who Can Participate?
Competition is open to legal residents of India above the age of 18 years.
How To Participate?
To Participate, 72082 72082 Missed Call Kodunga!
1. Participation in the Competition is open to legal residents of India above the age of 18 (eighteen) years on the date of entry;
2. The Competition will be announced from time to time and such announcement will also mention the validity period for the respective Competition.
3. Nothing in this will compel us to announce any Competition on any particular media;
4. The Competitions are purely on merit basis and selection of winners will be on the criteria definer by organisers. No intervention or any request in the process will be entertained.;
5. For each of the Competitions, the method of participating in the Competition will be mentioned. This may include giving a missed call or sending a message on the number mentioned or sending the entries through social media.
6. The decision of the organizers shall be final and cannot be challenged under any circumstances;
7. By giving the missed call, the participant has and is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions;
8. Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) shall also be entitled to collect and use the information which is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of participation and collect, store and use such personal information and data.
9. Participants shall not have or create any copyright or any other kind of Intellectual Property Right in the entry submitted by the Participant and all the rights including Intellectual Property Rights are solely owned by HUL in any and all entry(ies) by Participant(s) during the Competition;
11. Employees, officers, directors, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors of HUL and their immediate family members, and all other parties associated with HUL and/or Competition are not eligible to participate in the Competition;
12. HUL has absolute right and discretion to reject multiple entries or bulk entries made by a participant or entries made by third parties on behalf of any Participant;
13. Entries received after the closing date/time mentioned in each of the Competitions shall not be considered and will be rejected;
14. Successful submission of entry is further subject to checks and verifications by HUL or by any agency appointed by HUL;
15. HUL reserve all rights to reject any entry/participant due to non-compliance or breach of any of these terms and conditions or for furnishing any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information or entry or delivering any obscene, improper, abusive dialogue;
16. Successful submission of entry does not entail any confirmed benefits under the Competition;
17. The Competition(s) are organised by HUL and HUL reserves the right to cancel or debar any entry from the Competitions or any of it at its own discretion;
18. HUL reserves the right to change/modify the terms and conditions of these Competition(s) or to withdraw any or all such Competition(s) at any point in time without any notice to that effect;
19. HUL has the sole right to disqualify any entry or participant at any stage of the Competition if the same is not in compliance with the terms and conditions herein specified or applicable laws, regulation;
20. HUL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, pandemic, lockdown, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure (including the operation or disruption of the internet/ telephone systems);
21. HUL shall also not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel the Competitions or any of it in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control;
22. HUL will not be responsible in case any of the terms of the Competition(s) are misunderstood or misconstrued by the participant;
23. HUL shall not be liable to make any payment towards any expenses, which might be incurred by the participant;
24. HUL shall not be liable to bear and/or pay any and all taxes which will be incurred by the participants and/ or winner will be borne by the participants and/or winners alone;
25. None of the provisions of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between participants and HUL in any manner whatsoever;
26. In no event HUL shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Competition(s);
27. HUL shall not be liable to inform the participants the results of the Competition(s);
28. HUL shall be free to collect, reproduce, use, display, adapt, modify, disclose and distribute the information collected during the Competition(s);
29. HUL products are available without participating in the Competition(s);
30. Disputes if any, shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only;
31. Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) shall also be entitled to collect and use the information which is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of participation and collect, store and use such personal information and data.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below