|Announcement||Dare to Dream DRDO Contest 2020|
|Organised By||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Eligibility||Citizen of India|
|Last Date||15th November 2020.|
Dare to Dream DRDO Contest
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has launched its innovation contest ‘Dare to Dream 2.0’ on the 5th death anniversary of former President and noted scientist Dr APJ Abdul Kalam here today.
The ‘Dare to Dream 2.0’ is an open challenge to promote the innovators and startups of the country. The winners will be decided after due evaluation by an expert committee. Award money, up to Rs 10 lakh for startup and Rs five lakh to individual category, will be given to the winners.
Individuals and Start-Ups
1. Individuals: Should be Citizen of India above 18 years of age.
2. Start-ups: Start-ups controlled by Indians and recognized by DPIIT (formerly known as DIPP).
How To Participate?
1. Applications to be submitted through Online mode only.
2. Applications to be submitted either in Individual or Start-up category.
3. An individual having start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
4. Select the challenges for which you want to make submissions
5. An individual or start-up can apply for not more than five area of challenge.
6. Provide a write-up for each challenge selected. You can also submit attachments (PDF format, less than 5 MB) with more details for the submission.
The entries received will be judged by a two stage process,
1. Screened by Domain Expert Committee and
2. Short-listing and ranking by Independent Expert Committee.
1st Prize : 5 lakh
2nd Prize: 4 lakh
3rd Prize: 3 lakh
1st Prize :10 lakh
2nd Prize: 8 lakh
3rd Prize: 6 lakh
Start Date :15 Aug 2020
End Date : 15 Nov 2020
1. The write up should either be submitted in Hindi or English.
2. No reference of the identity of the person submitting the proposal should be made in the proposal. If done so, it shall lead to the entry getting rejected.
3. It is strongly advised not to wait till the closure time for submission of entries. DRDO/Organiser shall not be responsible for late/ non receipt of entries on account of server errors/ traffic.
4. DRDO/Organiser may decide to associate with the proposer for further development of the proposed Concept/ Idea. Terms and conditions for such further development, if any, shall be decided by DRDO/Organiser
5. The decision of the Domain Expert Committee/Independent Expert Committee will be final. No communication will be entertained into with any person in relation to any decision of the committee or process.
6. Only Winners shall be intimated by DRDO/Organiser through Email and website.
7. The Team Leader has the authority to represent the participating Individual/Start-up.
8. All prizes will be awarded and paid in INR to winners through Cheque or ECS only.
9. Applicants represent, warrant and covenant that the submissions do not:
10. Infringe on any third party intellectual property rights and further do not violate any confidentiality obligations of the Applicant;
11. Contain material that may be considered as defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
12. Violate any statutory provisions.
13. No liability: DRDO, Organizers, members of Evaluation Panel, Selection Committees, supporting organizations or any employee or agent of DRDO shall not be liable for:
14. Any costs incurred or loss or liability suffered by the applicant in relation to the Challenge;
15. Any loss in expectation of profits by applicant.
16. Any failure by applicant to understand the rights in relation to Intellectual Property, or the rights of Organizers, IR, supporting organizations or any third party in relation to Intellectual Property; or
17. Any other benefit the applicant may expect to gain by participating in the Challenge.