|Service||Police Clearance Certificate [PCC]|
|Eligibility||Individual applying for a Private Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 505.00|
Delhi Police Clearance Certificate [PCC]
Delhi Police has consistently been adopting new methodologies and technologies to enhance its service delivery capacity. Our endeavor has been to identity areas wherever we can help in reducing public inconvenience. The main purpose of this web application is to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) online.
Therefore, Delhi Police has decided to enable web based application of PCC without the need to go to a Police Station on two accounts (i) Private Job & (ii) Emigration. The individual can apply online at Delhi Police website www.delhipolice.nic.in in the PCC Portal given in the Citizen Services and printable electronically signed report is sent in response to the applicant.
Who Can Apply For Delhi Police Clearance Certificate [PCC]?
An individual applying for a Private Job, to show his employer or a person emigrating from India to another country to comply with Embassy requirements for Visa or an organization for employee recruitment can apply for PCC.
How To Apply For Delhi Police Clearance Certificate [PCC]?
• Visit Delhi Police Clearance Certificate [PCC] Website
• First you have read carefully FAQs and Step-by-Step procedure has also given below of the FAQs.
• If you found yourself eligible & fulfill all the criteria of PCC then you register yourself and go for login to fill the application form.
• After filling the form you have to save it.
• Verify the DATA and click on Pay Now Button and pay online using your Credit/Debit card.
• Once your payment is done successfully, your application will be submitted and a unique number of PCC is generated which is mentioned on the certificate and should be used for further references.
Steps To Apply For Delhi Police Clearance Certificate [PCC]:
• Open- www.delhipolice.nic.in
• Click- Citizen Services
• Click- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
• A webpage-POLICE CLEARACNE CERTIFICATE (PCC) will open.
• Click-Register. Fill-Email ID
• Press- Send me validation code.
• A PCC Validation code will be received on above filled registered Email ID.
• Enter-Validation Code & Press-Submit.
• A Webpage-‘New user Register here’ will open.
• Select-Individual OR Organization.
• Set & Fill-password/confirm Password. (f.g. xyz@2345)
• Enter-Mobile Number & Code shown above.
• Press-Sign up.
• A Login page will open.
• After Login-“APPLICATION FORM FOR PCC BY AN INDIAN’ will open.
• Fill- Applicant Details
• Select-PCC type-Emigration or Employment and fill all the details
• Attach- JPEG Format of Photo (under 20 KB) ,
• Address Proof
• Select-type of address proof.
• Attach-JPEG Format of ‘Letter of Agency requiring PCC (under 200 KB)’
• Attach-Rent agreement, if tenant (under 200 KB).
• Press- reviews and saves the application.
• Before Final Submit you may logout and again login for checking the submission of photo and
• relevant uploaded documents in the system.
• Thereafter apply payment option- pays the requisite fee
• A Print out will be generated with PCC NO.
• Take print out and keep it for future reference.
Delhi Police Clearance Certificate Application Fee
For Debit Card Type of PCC Charge (INR) Bank Charge (INR) (0.75%) Total Amount (INR) Individual Rs.250 + Rs.1.87 (Bank Charges) = Rs.251.87 Organization Rs. 500/- + Rs.3.75 (Bank Charges) = Rs.503.75 For Credit Card Type of PCC Charge (INR) Bank Charge (INR) (1%) Total Amount (INR) Individual Rs. 250/- + Rs.2.50 (Bank Charges) = Rs.252.50 Organization Rs. 500/- + Rs. 5.00 (Bank Charges) = Rs. 505.00.
Documents Required For Delhi Police Clearance Certificate
Police Clearance Certificate can be applied from anywhere, however the applicant must be resident of Delhi having valid Delhi ID Proof (Minimum six months old) anyone from the following :
• Election ID Card,
• Aadhaar Card,
• Driving License,
• Electricity Bill,
• Telephone Bill,
• Bank Passbook &
• Rent Agreement duly registered in the Hon’ble Court of Law/Registrar/SDM Office (Rent Agreement issued by Notary Public is not applicable) in the name of the applicant at present address for issuing of PCC.
The presence of the applicant is must during field enquiry for obtaining PCC.
Field Verification Period will be 7 working days for Emigration and 21 days for Employment.PCC will be withdrawn/cancelled if found misused without notice.
delhi police clearance certificate status, delhi police clearance certificate download, delhi police clearance certificate helpline number, delhi police clearance certificate validity, delhi police verification certificate for job purpose, police clearance certificate delhi fees, police clearance certificate delhi for immigration, police clearance certificate delhi passport office, delhi police clearance certificate form download, delhi police clearance certificate online registration, delhi police verification certificate, delhi police clearance certificate online apply, police clearance certificate delhi agent, police clearance certificate application form pdf delhi, apply police clearance certificate delhi, online police clearance certificate application status verification delhi
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below