|Scholarship||Dr. B.R. Ambedkar State Award 2021|
|Department||Delhi SC/ST/OBC/Minority Welfare Department|
|Application Mode||Online through Delhi E-district Portal|
|Last Date||31st March 2021|
Delhi Dr. B.R. Ambedkar State Award 2021
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Dr B.R. Ambedkar State Award to SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Students, Delhi 2021 from students pursuing graduation from recognized colleges/institutions.
Check All Latest Delhi Scholarships Here
• Belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority community
• Have passed his/her Class 10 and 12 from Delhi
• Be pursuing graduation in recognized college/institutions
An award of Rs.25,000/- is given to each of the toppers in each discipline after completion of degree course in each university, if student belongs to SC/ST/OBC category
How To Apply?
Applicants can be submitted their Application online on e-district portal for the Financial Year 2020-21.
• The applicant should be resident of GNCT of Delhi.
• The student must have passed his/her 10th and 12th class from Delhi.
• The award is given to a student, who tops among the SC/ST/OBC in each discipline of the professional/Technical degree course.
• The topper student is awarded only once after passing out of the final examination of the course.
• The award is conferred on the toppers of all professional/technical courses. Being a merit based award, no family income limit has been laid down.
All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship on the basis of academic merit.
The Last date of apply online application Form on E-district portal is extended upto 31 march 2021.
Email : email@example.com
Call : 011-23379511
sc st welfare scholarship delhi, sc st welfare scholarship form delhi , sc st scholarship delhi govt , sc st scholarship delhi government, sc st scholarship delhi , sc/st welfare delhi , delhi govt sc/st scholarship , scstwelfare delhigovt nic in scholarship , sc st welfare scheme in delhi , sc st welfare delhi govt
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below