|Scholarship||Tuition Fee Reimbursement 2021|
|Department||Delhi SC/ST/OBC/Minority Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Class 1 to 12 Students [Delhi]|
|Application Mode||Online through Delhi E-district Portal|
|Last Date||31st March 2021|
Delhi Tuition Fee Reimbursement
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Delhi 2021 from students studying in Class 1 to 12.
Check All Latest Delhi Scholarships Here
For SC/ST/OBC students with family income below Rs.3.00 lakh per annum for reimbursement of tuition and other compulsory fees in recognized public schools in Delhi.
• Be a domicile of Delhi
• Belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority community
• Be studying in Class 1 to 12 in a Government recognized school
• Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2 lakh (for SC/ST/OBC students) and INR 3 lakh (for minority students)
• Not be receiving any other scholarship
How To Apply?
Applicants can be submitted their Application online on e-district portal for the Financial Year 2020-21.
• The applicant should be resident of GNCT of Delhi.
• Family income should not exceed Rs. 3.00 Lakh per Annum. Income certificate issued by competent authority of Delhi should be valid at the time of submission of application required.
• The applicant should be resident of Delhi and should upload proof thereof like EPIC card, Aadhaar Number, Ration Card, Landline telephone bill of MTNL, Driving License issued by GNCTD and Domicile Certificate issued by SDM in Delhi or pass book of nationalized bank.
• The applicant should upload Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) issued in the name of student or his father’s name by SDM/Deputy Commissioner (Revenue), GNCTD, Domicile Certificate of Delhi if the caste (SC) certificate is not issued by the competent authority of Govt. of NCT of Delhi is required.
• The school in which he/she is studying should be recognizeD/affiliated with Dept. of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi / Municipal local bodies of Delhi.
• Repeaters in a particular class will not be eligible for such benefits.
• Students studying in classes I to XII will be entitled for reimbursement of Tuition fees, Lab fee and Library fees, which will be reimbursed to only those scoring 50% and above marks and having not less than 70% attendance in the preceding year.
• Tuition fees, lab Fess & Library Fees (Maximum Reimbursement amount Rs. 48,000/- or actual paid whichever is less) will be reimbursed Bank Account should be in the name of the student (Joint Bank Account with parent/Guardian is also permissible), active and seeded with aadhaar no of student.
• Original Fees receipts for the current academic session should be uploaded on the portal.
• Principal will printout and maintain a verified copy of the application and eclosures.
• Certificate from the Principal that the application is in conformity with the scheme guidelines and hence recommended.
The Last date of apply online application Form on E-district portal is extended upto 31 march 2021.
Email : email@example.com
Call : 011-23379511
sc st welfare scholarship delhi, sc st welfare scholarship form delhi , sc st scholarship delhi govt , sc st scholarship delhi government, sc st scholarship delhi , sc/st welfare delhi , delhi govt sc/st scholarship , scstwelfare delhigovt nic in scholarship , sc st welfare scheme in delhi , sc st welfare delhi govt
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below