- 1 Overview
- 2 Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme [PMSS] 2021
- 3 Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Amount
- 4 Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
- 5 Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021 Online Application
- 6 Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Documents Required
- 7 Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Last Date
|Scholarship||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme [PMSS] 2021|
|Department||Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat [KSB], Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare [DESW]|
|Eligibility||Wards of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows|
|Last Date||30th April 2021|
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme [PMSS] 2021
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme was introduced to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Amount
• Rs. 2500/- pm For Boys
• Rs. 3000/- pm For Girls
• A total number of 5500 wards / widows of Ex-servicemen are selected for scholarship in each academic year.
• Scholarships are equally divided amongst boys and girls i.e. 2750 each.
• Scholarships are paid for a period of one to five years as per the duration of the courses approved by the concerned regulatory bodies.
• Scholarship amount is paid annually to the selected students.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
• Students who have taken admission in 1st year (except Lateral Entry & Integrated Course) are only eligible to apply for PMSS. Students must apply online on KSB web portal www.ksb.gov.in.
• Students should have scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
• Students studying in 2nd or subsequent years are not eligible (except for integrated courses – where 1st portion is academic and 2nd portion is integrated as professional course).
• In such cases student need to apply for scholarship on taking admission as per ‘Para 18 of Important Instructions’ available at link PMSS – New Application – How to Apply for Scholarship.
• Students who are Dependent Wards / Widows of Ex Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard personnel.
• Wards of Civilians including Para Military Personnel are NOT ELIGIBLE.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021 Online Application
Application to be filled ONLINE by visiting KSB website www.ksb.gov.in. Hard copy / paper application will not be entertained. One candidate can apply for one course only.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Documents Required
• Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate duly filled up and signed by ZSB/Coast Guard HQ as per Annexure-1
• Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Vice Chancellor / Principal/ Vice Principal/Dean/Associate Dean/Registrar/Dy Registrar/Director/Dy Director of the Institute/College as per Annexure-2
• Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3
• Matriculation Certificate for verifying the Date of Birth
• Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable.(10+2 Mark sheet / Graduation (mark sheets of 3 years) / Diploma (mark sheets of all semesters)
• 1st page of Bank Pass Book (preferably PNB/SBI only) clearly showing name and A/c Number of Student and IFS code of the bank
• Aadhaar Card of Student.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship 2021 Last Date
Last Date to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2021 is 30th April 2021.
pmsss scholarship, , pmss scholarship amount, pmss scholarship 2020 last date, , pmsss scholarship eligibility, , pmss scholarship renewal form, , pmss scholarship login, , pmss scholarship last date, pmss scholarship 2021 last date, , pmsss scholarship full form, , pmss scholarship application form, , pmsss scholarship apply online, pmss scholarship apply, , pmss scholarship 2020 apply online, , pmss scholarship details, , pmss scholarship criteria, , pmss capf scholarship, , pmsss scholarship scheme, , pmss scholarship last date 2020, , ksb pmss scholarship form
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below