|Announcement||State Merit Scholarship 2020|
|Sponsored By||Nagaland Directorate of Higher Education|
|Eligibility||Nagaland Students pursuing post matric (above class X) studies|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
DHE Nagaland State Merit Scholarship
The Merit Scholarships to Students of Nagaland Sponsored by the Government of Nagaland, is being provided to any student pursuing any Post Matric discipline (beyond Class X) of studies OR Non-indegineous inhabitants of Nagaland who have secured top 10 positions in Board / University (within Nagaland).
Check All DHE Nagaland Scholarships Here
1. The applicant must be an indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland and pursuing post matric (above class X) studies in recognised institution.
2. Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
3. Students having study break of more than 2 (two) years (last exam passed before 2018) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4. Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme.
5. Applicant must not be an employee of any government/semi government establishment.
6. Students pursuing Diploma/Certificate Course can also apply.
How To Apply For Scholarship ?
1. Go to Nagaland Online Scholarship Portal
2. Click on Register button
3. Provide an active Valid email ID.
4. Kindly verify and confirm the spelling of the email provided before submitting the Registration Fsorm to ensure delivery of email.
5. An email Verification Link will be sent to the email provided.
6. On clicking the verification link you will be redirected to the Dashboard.
7. Scholarship applications are available in the Dashboard. Fill the form and Submit.
1. Attested Xerox copies of class 10 Admit Card and Mark Sheet.
2. Attested Xerox copies of mark sheets of the last examination(s) passed as required for percentage calculation
3. Attested Xerox copy of Scheduled Tribe Certificate and Indigenous Certificate issued by competent designated authority.
4. Part B Form (only for applicants studying outside Nagaland)
5. Permanent Residential Certificate (for Non-Indigenous inhabitant of Nagaland)
6. Hostel Certificate
7. Xerox copy of the front page of Bank Passbook.
8. Xerox copy of the Aadhaar Card.
9. Xerox copy of Admission Receipt.
10. One recent passport photograph should be pasted on the printed form.
1. Bank Account must be that of the applicant. Application form will be rejected if the Bank Account is not of the applicant. In case of minor, joint account should be opened. For such joint account, applicant’s name should appear first in the passbook.
2. Students studying within Nagaland should submit the print out of the online submitted form along with the required documents to their respective institution for verification and onward submission (in bulk) to the Directorate of Higher Education by the institution. Submission of scholarship form by individual/applicant to this Office will not be entertained for applicants studying within Nagaland.
3. Students studying outside Nagaland can send the print out of the online submitted form along with the required documents via speed post/hand post to the Scholarship Section, Directorate of Higher Education, Below New Secretariat Complex, Nagaland, Kohima-797001, within the stipulated time.
4. The Department will not be responsible for non-receipt of scholarship due to wrong/inactive bank account number/details provided by the applicant.
5. Applicant is warned that if he/ she gives false statement/ declarations/ documents etc. or otherwise obtained scholarship through fraudulent means, he/she will be blacklisted and debarred from getting scholarship under this scheme or any other scholarship schemes for the entire period of his/her studies. The scholarship amount if already paid will also be recovered.
6. Incomplete/wrong entries in the e-form or incomplete enclosure of necessary documents will subject to rejection. Correction/rectification after submission will not be entertained
1. Online application: 7th September to 30th November 2020.
2. Last date of submission of Merit Form hardcopy: 11th December 2020.
Call : 7005405552
Email : email@example.com