|Announcement||Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students 2020|
|Sponsored By||Nagaland Directorate of Higher Education|
|Eligibility||Nagaland Students pursuing post matric (above class X) studies|
|Last Date||30th November 2020|
DHE Nagaland ST Post Matric Scholarship
The Post Matric Scholarships to Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students of Nagaland Sponsored by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India, is being provided to any student pursuing any Post Matric discipline (beyond Class X) of studies.
Check All DHE Nagaland Scholarships Here
1. The applicant must be pursuing post matric (above class X) studies and belong to Scheduled Tribe of Nagaland.
2. The Annual Income of the applicant’s parents from all sources must not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh (Rupees Two Lakh Fifty Thousand).
3. Applicant must be from Institution which has valid AISHE/UDISE code.
4. Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
5. Students who have availed this scholarship at one stage of education and have passed but are studying in the same stage of education in different stream/subject e.g., BA after BCom or MSc after MA are not eligible to apply.
6. Students having study break of more than 2 (two) years (last exam passed before 2018) are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
7. Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme
8. Applicant must not be an employee of any government/semi government establishment.
How To Apply For Scholarship ?
1. Go to Nagaland Online Scholarship Portal
2. Click on Register button
3. Provide an active Valid email ID.
4. Kindly verify and confirm the spelling of the email provided before submitting the Registration Fsorm to ensure delivery of email.
5. An email Verification Link will be sent to the email provided.
6. On clicking the verification link you will be redirected to the Dashboard.
7. Scholarship applications are available in the Dashboard. Fill the form and Submit.
i. Attested Xerox copy of class 10 Admit card.
ii. Attested Xerox copy of class 10 Marksheet.
iii. Attested Xerox Mark Sheet (s) of the last class/year passed. For colleges with semester system, Marksheets of the last two semesters.
iv. Attested Xerox Scheduled Tribe Certificate issued by competent designated authority.
v. Attested Xerox Indigenous Certificate issued by competent designated authority.
vi. Original Income Certificate (Fresh applicants only) –Annexure I/Annexure II/Annexure III issued in the year 2020.
vii. Part B Form (only for applicants studying outside Nagaland)
viii. Part C Form (only for MPhil/PhD Fresh applicant)
ix. Hostel Certificate (For hostellers only)
x. Xerox copy of the front page of Bank Passbook.
xi. Xerox copy of the Aadhaar Card.
xii. One recent passport photograph should be pasted on the printed form.
1. Bank Account must be that of the applicant. Application form will be rejected if the Bank Account is not of the applicant. In case of minor, joint account should be opened and in all such joint accounts, applicant’s name appearing first in the passbook.
2. Students studying within Nagaland should submit the print out of the online submitted form along with the required documents to their respective institution for verification and compilation of Annexure IV by the institution. For MPhil/PhD applications, Institutions should submit the hard copy of application forms to this Office. No individual scholarship application form submitted to this Office by the applicants studying within Nagaland will be entertained.
3. Students studying outside Nagaland can send the print out of the online submitted form along with the required documents via speed post/hand post to the Scholarship Section, Directorate of Higher Education, Nagaland, Kohima-797001, within the stipulated time.
1. Online application: 7th September to 30th November 2020.
2. Last date of submission of Annexure IV: 11th December 2020.
Call : 7005405552
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org