|Announcement||Dheepam Lamp Oil Raining Gold With DheepaKolam Contest 2020|
||Kaleesuwari Refinery Pvt. Ltd.|
|Eligibility||Residents of India|
|Prize||Win 10+ Gold Coins every week|
|Last Date||17th January, 2021|
Dheepam Lamp Oil DheepaKolam Gold Contest
It is really raining gold coins. Your favourite Dheepam Lamp Oil is back with an interesting contest for this upcoming festive season.
As you celebrate these auspicious festivals and decorate your home to welcome the divine, Whatsapp a picture of the DheepaKolam you make to 95661 24442 along with a picture of your Lot No. behind the Dheepam pack.
Win 10 + Gold Coins every week. So, go ahead and send your entry now.
How To Participate?
1. Light lamps with Dheepam Lamp Oil & decorate your Kolam. Click a picture.
2. Then click a picture of the Lot No. on the back of your Dheepam bottle.
3. Send both the pictures on Whatsapp to 95661 24442.
1000 people get a chance to win a 1gm gold coin. Winners announced every week.
Contest ends on 17th January, 2021.
Dheepam Lamp Oils:
Dheepam lamp oil is is a unique blend of five pure oil(pancha deepam ennai) and Sugandha Dravyas / Fragrances to enhance divine experience. Worshiping with Dheepam can elevate one’s mood and provide a feeling of serenity and peace that is associated with divine interventions. Dheepam brings together an unique combination of oils that are said to have been used since time immemorial with exclusive significance to light up one’s life.
1. Refined Castor Oil for harmonious relationship with kith and kin
2. Sesame Oil to mitigate evil
3. Coconut Oil for concentration and peace of mind
4. Refined Mohua(iluppai) Oil for prosperity and wealth
5. Refined Rice Bran Oil offering to goddess Anna Lakshmi
Packages Available in:
SKU: Pet bottle: 1ltr,500ml,250ml / Pouch: 100ml,50ml,35ml sachets
1. Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
2. By using any of our services or subscribing you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound/accept by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
3. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website.
4. “Service Providers” mean independent third-party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Kaleesuwari Refinery Private Limited / KRPL.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. Special orders will be accepted on discretionary bases and may also be refused.
6. We will not claim any responsibility for Product related issues/allergies resulting from ordered Products.
7. Special orders will be accepted on a discretionary basis and may also be refused without assigning any reason.
8. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with KRPL and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations, with KRPL.
9. You shall not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website.
10. You shall not create a hypertext link to the Website or “frame” the Website, except with the express advance written permission of KRPL.
11. When you use any KRPL Service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You approve and accept to receive communications from us electronically.
12.We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other KRPL Services.
13. You agree and acknowledge that KRPL is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it.
14.Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that KRPL Products is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
15.Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below