|Announcement||Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21|
|Last Date||15th December 2020|
Digital Gujarat Post Matric Scholarship
Online Applications are invited for Post Matric scholarship of SC/ST/OBC students for year 2020-21.
Also Read Samsung Star Scholarship 2020
Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students
1. SC category students can apply.
2. The annual income of the family should be less than INR 2.50 Lakh.
3. They must be studying graduation to postgraduation level.
4. The students pursuing their studies through correspondence or distance learning can also apply.
5. The student should not be a repeater in the same class for more than once.
Post Matric Scholarship For ST Students
1. The students belonging to ST category and studying in class 11th to postgraduation can apply.
2. The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh.
3. The students pursuing their studies through correspondence or distance learning can also apply.
4. The student should not be a repeater in the same class for more than once.
Post Matric Scholarship For OBC Students
1. The students of OBC category studying in class 11th to postgraduation can apply.
2. The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 1 Lakh from all sources.
How To Apply?
Register with Government of Gujarat Online Portal to apply for scholarships online
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant
2. Self-attested caste certificate issued by the competent authorities
3. Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar Card
4. The first page of bank passbook/cancelled cheque
5. Self-attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
6. Disability certificate (applicable for persons with disability)
7. Fee receipt of current academic course year
8. Break affidavit (If break gap is more than one year)
9. Income certificate issued by a competent authority (Form no.16 required for Govt. Employee)
10. Thesis typing/printing bill (applicable for MPhil, PhD, D.Litt, D.Pharm, D.Sc students)
11. School leaving certificate
12. Domicile certificate (for Gujarati origin SC student studying in outstate)
13. Hostel Certificate (applicable for hosteler students)
14. LWP (Leave without pay) certificate (for employed students)
1. Last date for Submission of Online Applications Students : 15-12-2020
2. Last date of taking a printout of Submitting the same, along with the Scheme Specific Documents by the Students to their respective Institutes : 20-12-2020
3. Last date for Scrutiny & Forwarding of Online Applications by Institutes : 22-12-2020
4. Last date of Submission of the duly attested Verified Students Lists & Printed Applications Forms by Institution to the respective Department District Officers : 31-12-2020
1. It may be noted that above stated dates shall not be extended under any circumstances.
2. Students are hereby requested to keep their Digital Gujarat User ID & Password confidential. In case of any mis-credit/malfunction happens due to sharing of credential, student will be held responsible.
3. Students have to be very careful while furnishing their bank account information any wrong entry department will not be held responsible for mis- credit.
4. Please follow the covid 19 guidelines issued by state and central government
Contact common Service Portal Help-Line 18002335500 for further Information.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below