- 1 Overview
- 2 CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0
- 3 CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Eligibility 2021
- 4 CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Period 2021
- 5 How To Participate in the CBSE Reading Challenge 2021?
- 6 Instructions for CBSE schools to register their students:
- 7 CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Instructions 2021
- 8 CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Helpdesk 2021
|Contest||CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0|
||Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]|
|Eligibility||Students from class 6th to 10th|
CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0
With a focus on promoting Reading Literacy among the learners, the Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing The CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 for students of classes 6th to 10th for English and Hindi languages. Students may attempt this challenge in either/both languages
CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Eligibility 2021
Students from class 6th to 10th are eligible to participate in this CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0
CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Period 2021
This challenge shall be available on the DIKSHA platform from 22/11/2021 to 31/12/2021.
How To Participate in the CBSE Reading Challenge 2021?
To access the challenge, schools affiliated to CBSE are required to register their students, provide CBSE registration IDs to students who can then join the ‘CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0’ course on the DIKSHA platform. The students of schools not affiliated to the CBSE can directly access the course on DIKSHA platform.
Instructions for CBSE schools to register their students:
1) The Challenge is available at two levels:
• For students of classes 6th and 7th
• For students of classes 8th and 10th
2) There is NO participation fee for this student enrichment activity.
3) CBSE Schools to go to CBSEIT website and register their students.
As soon as schools register students, Registration IDs would be generated which they can provide to respective Students. This is to be given to students so that they can fill it on the DIKSHA portal at the start of quiz.
CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Instructions 2021
1) The students of CBSE affiliated schools have to fill in the Registration ID (to be provided by the school/ teacher) before accessing the Quiz. Students of schools not affiliated to CBSE are to skip filling this Registration ID (please leave it blank).
2) Students would be required to login to portal using their existing DIKSHA credentials. If they do not have an account on DIKSHA, then they can register for the same by clicking on the “Register here” button on the page. They can also sign in with an existing Google account by clicking on the “Sign in with Google” button.
3) The “CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0” can be accessed via below links:
• Reading Challenge English, Class 6 and 7
• Reading Challenge English, Class 8-10
• Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 6 and 7
• Reading Challenge Hindi, Class 8-10
4) On reaching the course home page, click on “Join Course” to join the course.
5) Once they have joined the course, they will be able to access different modules of this course.
They can either click on Start Learning or on any one of the modules to access the content:
• The first module provides a brief introduction to the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 course.
• The second module is the CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0.
The challenge for students of classes 6-7 would be available for 60 minutes. The challenge for students of classes 8-10 would be available for 50 minutes.
6) All students who complete the course would be provided a participation certificate. Participation certificates will be issued online on the DIKSHA platform itself upon completion of the course. Please ensure that students have their correct names in the DIKSHA profile. Students should have the latest version of the DIKSHA app or access to the DIKSHA website to receive certificates. Please note that no merit list shall be displayed or separate certificates will be issued to the participants for this activity.
CBSE Reading Challenge 3.0 Helpdesk 2021
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below