|Announcement||SuperHero Academy Contest 2020|
|Organised By||Discovery Communications India|
|Eligibility||Indian citizens residing in India|
|Prize||Cash voucher worth Rs.5000|
|Contest Last Date||30th November 2020|
SuperHero Academy Contest
SuperHero Academy Contest, 2020 is brought to you by Discovery Communications India. The Contest will run on Organizer’s television channel namely Discovery Kids in India only.
Discovery Kids India brings to you THE SUPERHERO ACADEMY, an initiative to recognise the little efforts children put in at home to give you a helping hand. These tasks may seem to be small but they make your children nothing less than a superhero! It’s time we applaud them for being a shining star and provide them the opportunity to be featured on national TV.
Here’s a platform where parents can showcase some amazing skills of their children by participating in this fun-filled contest.
So, get ready to be a part of the Superhero Academy. Send in your entries for the contest based on unique themes every fortnight!
Who Can Participate?
This Contest is open to all Indian citizens residing in India
This Contest will be open for the period starting from Saturday that is 15th August 2020 and ends on Monday that is 30th November 2020
How To Participate?
1. During the Contest Period one (1) Superhero topic will be given by the Organizer in every fifteen (15) days starting from 15th August 2020. This will be communicated through promo and astons appearing on the screen of the Channel.
2. Participants must upload photos along with a short write up regarding the particular topic given by the Organizer on the microsite www.discoverychannel.co.in/superherokidsacademy (“Entries/Entry”)
3. Entries must relate to the superhero topic given by the Organizer in the window of fifteen (15) days. For eg. – If Organiser has given a superhero topic on 15th August 2020, Entries for this superhero topic will be acceptable only till 30th August 2020.
At the end of the Contest Period, all valid and correct Entries received by the Organizer will be considered for deciding Winners. Six (6) winners will be selected by a lucky draw.
Each Winner’s Entry will stand a chance to appear on the Organizer’s Channel/ Social Media Handles in an approximately 10 seconder commercial/ad/video as a Gratification. Number of times the commercial/ ad/ video appears on the Channel/ Social Media Handles will be Organiser’s decision.
The Organizer will contact the Winners by making Winner announcement with the Winner’s Entries, photo, age, city and name on the Channel on a commercial. The Organizer may require the Winner to furnish further information viz., contact address, identity proof, pan card details, phone number, etc.
1. No Purchase is required to participate in this Contest. Participation is voluntary.
2. Entries submitted in any manner other than specified in the Contest announcement above will be automatically disqualified.
3. A Participant is allowed to send multiple Entries.
4. Gratification shall be at the sole discretion of the Organizer. Organizer may substitute or change the Gratification if any offered under Contest at any time without notice.
5. The Personal Information can be used by the Organizer in future for any lawful purpose as deemed fit by Organizer and Participants unequivocally agree and consent for the same without any protest or demur.
6. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participant for Gratification.
7. Organizer assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line-failure, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, each Participant, by entering the Contest, expressly discharges and releases Organizer from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the Contest or their Gratification.
9. Organizer reserves the right to modify, amend or alter the rules governing the Contest in its sole discretion without giving any prior notice.
10.The updated Terms and Conditions governing the Contest will be published by Organizer at the same web link where the original Terms and Conditions are published.