PAN Application Form
Form No. 49A Application for Allotment of Permanent Account Number
Download PAN Application Form 49A
|PAN Application Form 49A||Download Here|
Instructions For Filling Form 49A
• Form to be filled legibly in BLOCK LETTERS and preferably in BLACK INK. Form should be filled in English only
• Each box, wherever provided, should contain only one character (alphabet /number / punctuation sign) leaving a blank box after each word.
• ‘Individual’ applicants should affix two recent colour photographs with white background (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) in the space provided on the form. The photographs should not be stapled or clipped to the form. The clarity of image on PAN card will depend on the quality and clarity of photograph affixed on the form.
• Signature / Left hand thumb impression should be provided across the photo affixed on the left side of the form in such a manner that portion of signature/impression is on photo as well as on form.
• Signature /Left hand thumb impression should be within the box provided on the right side of the form. The signature should not be on the photograph affixed on right side of the form. If there is any mark on this photograph such that it hinders the clear visibility of the face of the applicant, the application will not be accepted.
• Thumb impression, if used, should be attested by a Magistrate or a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer under official seal and stamp.
• AO code (Area Code, AO Type, Range Code and AO Number) of the Jurisdictional Assessing Officer must be filled up by the applicant. These details can be obtained from the Income Tax Office or PAN Centre or websites of PAN Service Providers on www.utiitsl.com or www.tin-nsdl.com
General Information For PAN Applicants
• Applicants may obtain the application form for PAN (Form 49A) from any IT PAN Service Centres (managed by UTIITSL) or TIN-Facilitation Centres (TIN-FCs) / PAN Centres (managed by NSDL e-Gov), or any other stationery vendor providing such forms or download from the Income Tax Department website (www.incometaxindia.gov.in) / UTIITSL website (www.utiitsl.com) / NSDL e-Gov website (www.tin-nsdl.com).
The fee for processing PAN application is as under:
(a) If physical PAN Card is required, Rs.107/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. In case, the PAN card is to be dispatched outside India then additional dispatch charge of Rs.910/- will have to be paid by applicant.
(b) If physical PAN Card is not required Rs. 72/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. PAN applicants will have to mention on the top of the application form “Physical PAN Card not required”. In such cases, email ID will have to be mandatorily provided to receive e-PAN Card.
• Those already allotted a ten digit alphanumeric PAN shall not apply again as having or using more than one PAN is illegal. However, request for a new PAN card with the same PAN or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data can be made by filling up ‘Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN Data’ form available from any source mentioned above. The cost of application and processing fee is same as in the case of Form 49A.
• Applicant will receive an acknowledgment containing a unique number on acceptance of this form. This acknowledgement number can be used for tracking the status of the application.
Call Center : 1800-180-1961 / 020-27218080
pan form download uti, pan correction form download, pan card form download uti, pan card form download 49aa, pan card form download jpg, pan form download pdf, pan card form a49 download, pan card form download free pdf in hindi, pan card form download free pdf uti, pan application form download from uti, pan acknowledgement form download, annexure a pan card form download, pan card form 49a download, pan card blank form download, pan card annexure b form download, download blank pan form 49a (pdf)
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below