|Announcement||Amateur Photography Contest 2020|
|Eligibility||Grade VI to XII Students|
DPSG Dehradun Photography Contest
Capture a moment of true happiness We all know that happiness is a feeling, an emotion that cannot be described but is felt, experienced and lived ….that special moment captured in the simplest of things ; that little flash of joy that is a moment seized , not artificially created and never bought.
It could be in the most unobtrusive, unassuming happenings ….the brimming, bubbling, effervescing happiness in relationships, the spontaneous, unplanned, impulsive joy at celebrations, or just quiet contentment, indulgence, pleasure of fully experiencing the world around you …it’s serenity, its tranquility, its beauty !
Happiness is …….
For school students of Grade VI to Grade XII, Talented Adults & Senior Citizens
1. As this is a competition for school going students who are under 18 years of age, too, permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition is mandatory.
2. All entries MUST be the original exclusive work of the submitting participant and may not include any element that is the copyright of another.
3. All entries must be submitted in hard copy by post or personally to DPSG DEHRADUN, minimum size A4 size = ( approx 8 “ x 12 ” by post or personally.
4. The Organizers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify or remove any entry that does not comply with the rules or the spirit of the awards, at any stage of the awards.
5. By entering the Competition and submitting your photograph(s), you hereby grant the organizers permission to use your photograph(s) for any purpose connected with the Competition.
6. The Organizers reserve the right to request from the entrant a copy of the original camera file and a screenshot of their editing software showing other images from the same shoot, and to eliminate entries where such a request is ignored or where it is suspected that the rules have been infringed.
7. It is the responsibility of each entrant (and the entrant’s parent or guardian) to ensure that they have read and will abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
8. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. Use of a false name or other false details will result in disqualification.
|CATEGORY||CLASS||FIRST PRIZE||SECOND PRIZE||THIRD PRIZE||CERTIFICATE OF RECOGNITION|
|I||VI to VIII||Rs. 3000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||To all participants|
|II||IX to XII||Rs. 4000||Rs. 3000||Rs. 2000||To all participants|
|III||Open to all non-school going adults||Rs. 4000||Rs. 3000||Rs. 2000||To all participants|
|IV||Senior Citizens||Rs. 4000||Rs. 3000||Rs. 2000||To all participants|
1. Adherence/Appropriateness to Theme
2. Uniqueness of Concept.
3. Originality ( Original interpretation/ expression of the theme/Innovative Means of Delivering Message )
4. Clarity of Expression.
5. Visual Design/ Visual Appeal / Artistic Merit
6. Composition, Level of Detail, Technical Execution
7. Color, Lighting, Exposure and Focus
8. Audience Appeal; Overall Impression/Impact/ Inspirational Power
9. The Wow! Factor.
Generous cash awards will be awarded to the first 3 best entries in each category . Certificate of recognition will be given to all participants. The decision of the panel of judges will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decisions.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below