|Announcement||Post Matric Scholarship For SC Students 2020-21|
||Punjab Department of Social Justice,Empowerment & Minorities|
|Scholarship Value||Maintenance Allowance, Study Tour Charges & More|
|Last Date||04th January 2021|
Punjab SC Post Matric Scholarship
Dr.Ambedkar Punjab Scholarship Portal is open for Student. Every Student has to register again.Both New and Renewal Students.
1. Scholarships will be paid to the students whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees two lakh, fifty thousands only) per annum.
2. The scholarships are open to nationals of India.
3. These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions
4. Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in different subject e.g. I.Sc. after I.A. or B.Com. after B.A. or M.A. in other subject will not be eligible.
5. Students who, after having completed their educational career in one professional line, e.g. L.L.B. after B.T./B.Ed. will not be eligible. From the academic year 1980-81, studies in two professional courses are allowed.
6. Students studying in Class XI of the Higher Secondary School courses of the XII Class of the Multipurpose High School will not be eligible for it being a continuous school course.
7. Students who after failing or passing the under graduate/post-graduate examinations in Arts/Science/Commerce join any recognised professional or Technical certificate/diploma/degree courses will be awarded scholarships if otherwise eligible.
8. Students who pursue their studies through correspondence courses are also eligible. The term correspondence includes distant and continuing education.
9. Employed students whose income combined with the income of their parents/guardians does not exceed the maximum prescribed income ceiling are made eligible to postmatric scholarships to the extent of reimbursement of all compulsorily payable nonrefundable fees.
10. All children of the same parents/guardians will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
The value of scholarship includes the following for complete duration of the course:-
1. Maintenance allowance,
2. Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
3. Study Tour Charges,
4. Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars,
5. Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
6. Book bank facility for specified courses, and
7. Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course
Scholars will be paid enrolment/registration, tuition, games, Union, Library, Magazine, Medical Examination and such other fees compulsorily payable by the scholar to the institution or University/Board. Refundable deposits like caution money, security deposit will, however, be excluded.
Study tour charges upto a maximum of Rs.1600 per annum, limited to the actual expenditure incurred by the student on transportation charges etc. will be paid to the scholars studying professional and technical courses, provided that the head of the institution certifies that the study tour is essential for the scholar for completion of his/her course of study.
Thesis Typing/Printing Charges:
Thesis typing/printing charges upto a maximum of Rs.1600 will be paid to research scholars on the recommendation of the Head of the Institution
How To Apply?
Register to apply for scholarships online
Last date for scholarship application is 04th January 2021.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below