|Scheme||Dr.Muthulakshmi Reddy Ninaivu Intercaste Scheme|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Social Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Inter-caste Married Couple|
|Application Mode||Both Online and Offline|
Dr.Muthulakshmi Reddy Intercaste Scheme
Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Ninaivu Intercaste Marriage Scheme is offered by Social Welfare Department, Tamil Nadu.
To abolish caste and community feelings based on brith and wiping out discrimination by encouraging inter – caste marriage.
Rs.25,000 ( Rs.15,000 Financial Assistance and Rs.10,000 as National Saving Certificate ) and From the date of 23.05.2016 , 8 gm gold coin (22 carat )is provided for making thirumangalyam.
Rs.50,000 ( Rs.30,000 Financial Assistance and Rs.20,000 as National Saving Certificate ) and From the date of 23.05.2016 , 8 gm gold coin (22 carat )is provided for making thirumangalyam.
THe assistance is provided provided to newly married couples of whom one spouse should be from Scheduled caste/Scheduld tribe and the other from a different community..
The assistance is provided to a newly married couple of whom one spouse is from other community (forward community) and the other from the Back ward Class /Most Backward Class Community.
Who Can Apply?
1. Inter-caste married couple.
2. Bride should have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage. There is on upper age limit
3. There is no income ceiling and minimum educational qualification stipulated.
Education Qualification not Required.
1. Degree Holders from regular colleges, Distance Education / Government recognized Open University are eligible.
2. Diploma holders should have qualified from Institutions recognized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu.
How To Apply?
The Application will be submitted through eSevaiMaiyam with relevant documents
Contact your District Social Welfare Officer or Extension Officers (SW)
1. Marriage Invitation
2. Marriage Registration Certificate
3. Community Certificate of the bride & the bridegroom
4. Age Certificate of the bride
Time limit for sending Application : Within two years from the date of marriage.
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below