|Announcement||Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2020|
||Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust|
|Last Date||15th November 2020|
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Scholarship
The Trust’s Scholarship Program is currently focused on assisting students for their professional courses in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental sciences.
Scholarship is award to students who have excelled in their academics and wish to continue studies further. It is a Pure Scholarship, Not a Loan which need not be paid back. Scholarship is awarded to regular courses (any) which are recognized by the boards or universities.
1. Residents of Karnataka
2. Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs. One lac per year shall be eligible to apply.
3. Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student passes from the course.
4. Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute are eligible to apply.
5. Those who study through correspondence or in Part time colleges are not eligible to apply.
6. All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded with scholarship
7. Students should have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch
Students of Graduate Courses like: B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BFA, Homeopathy, B. Pharma, BCA, BBM, Engineering, Dental, Nursing, Medical, Law (LLB) Diploma, ITI etc.
How To Apply?
Create New Log In
1. Read all the instructions carefully before creating user accounts..
2. At the end of this page click on Apply now.
3. To create new account click on Register! if you have not already a user. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for registering.
4. Verify & Submit to create your Login. Once user ID created go to Login link
1. Already Logged in students can use the credentials to complete the online application process
2. Registered students has to click on Login.
3. Log in using your email id and password click on Login
4. After login students can change the password using the link. Also we have given forgot password link in the login page
Fill the Application
1. Online application consists of 4 pages in which student have to enter Personal Details, Previous Education details, Present Education details and Bank details, all the fields are compulsory.
2. Refer cut off percentage table before applying
3. After filling all the details, student can verify the details by moving to next page or previous page and Submit the application.
4. After submitting the application take a printout of the application.
5. If student want to make any correction in the application, you can edit the application before taking the printout.
6. You will get application with number mentioned on it.
7. Affix passport size photo on the printed application photo column. Get the signature from your parents. Get the signature from college Principal/ HOD/Director along with the seal where you are taken admission.
8. After getting signature from parents and Institute. Scan this application and upload along with other documents. After uploading all the documents click on final submission.
9. This will complete the online application process.
10. After final submission editing is not allowed.
1. Don’t send any printed application by the post / courier.
2. If you do not upload necessary documents will lead to the rejection of your application
3. Only online Applications with application number and with required documents will be accepted, Don’t send any type of applications by post / courier
4. Trust will not resend scholarship amount if it is rejected due to incorrect account number provided by the student. Make sure that you provide correct bank account number with IFSC code and student name
1· Online application should be completely filled and submitted online along with necessary documents.
2· We receive your Application online.
3· Your application is evaluated and appointed Marks based merit.
4· Application Marks are then compared with the other Application in the same course.
5· Best merit Students (students who have scored more in previous exams) who are economically weaker are picked from each category.
6. Selected students list will be announced in website
7. The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online Bank Account number of the student provided in the application.
The last date for applying online application 15-11-2020
For any queries e-mail us to the following E-Mail Address email@example.com