|Department||Maharashtra Department of Technical Education [DTE]|
|Scholarship||Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna 2021|
|Eligibility||Student admitted for Professional and Technical courses|
|Benefits||50 % of Tuition Fees and 50 % of Exam Fee.|
|Last Date||31st May 2021|
DTE Maharashtra Yojna 2021
The Department of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications from students taking admission in a professional or non-professional course under the Directorate of Higher Education for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna 2020-21, Maharashtra.
The scholarship is applicable for students coming from economically weaker sections of society. The selected students can receive up to 100% tuition fees and exam fees.
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Economic Backward Class who are admitted to Diploma / Degree / Postgraduate Professional courses through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
• Applicant should have Nationality of India.
• Candidate should be Domicile of Maharashtra State.
• Applicant should be ”Bonafide Student of Institute” and admitted for Professional and Technical course (Diploma / Graduation / Post Graduation Degree) as mentioned in GR
• Deemed University and Private university is not applicable
• Candidate should be admitted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP).
• Applicant should not avail any other scholarship/stipend.
• For current Academic Year, Only 2 child from family are allowed for benefit of scheme.
• The Total Annual Income of Family / Guardian should not be more than 8 Lakhs.
• Minimum 50 % attendance in previous semester (Exception for fresh admitted in College).
• During course duration, candidate should not have a gap of 2 or more than 2 years.
• Candidates are eligible those who have taken an admission under General category and SEBC Category.
50 % of Tuition Fees and 50 % of Exam Fee.
How To Apply For Scholarship?
1. Visit Mahadbt Mahait Website
3. Fill Scholarship Form and Submit
• Mark sheet of 10th (S.S.C) & Onwards.
• Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State.
• Family Annual Income certificate
• Undertaking “In current year, not more than 2 beneficiary from family”.
• CAP Related document.
• Proof of Biometric attendance (Interface UIDAI).
• The students who have received this scholarship last year can apply for its renewal.
• The students should not have a gap of 2 years during the course.
• Applicant should attempt every annual exam or semester exam.
• The applicants should not avail any other scholarship or stipend.
Application Acceptance for 20-21 has been Extended to 31st May 2021.
Call : 022-49150800
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below