|Announcement||Post Matric Fresh & Renewal Scholarship Application 2020-21|
|Department||Jharkhand Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department|
|Eligibility||Jharkhand SC/ST/BC Students|
|Last Date||10th February 2021|
eKalyan Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship
Jharkhand Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare Department invites an online application for Post Matric Fresh & Renewal (Within State & Outside State) for year 2020-21
Also Read : Hindustan Times Olympiad Contest 2021
e-Kalyan Jharkhand Portal
The Welfare Department running various schemes for the welfare of the backward classes and the SC/ST. A step towards achieve speedy, transparent & accountable governance. The system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Certificate (SSC), colleges and banks to disburse scholarships. Processing of students’ applications for scholarships, sanctioning and passing of bills for disbursement are enabled in the system.
Who Can Apply For Scholarship ?
1.Student must be of Jharkhand State.
2.Student must be either Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) or Backward Class (BC).
3.Students Annual Family Income from all sources should not exceed as per the list given below.
a.Schedule Tribe (ST) or Schedule Caste (SC) Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two lakh fifty thousand only)
b.Backward Class (BC) Rs.1,50,000/- (Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only)
How To Apply For Scholarship?
The Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for 2020-21 (Within the State/Outside the State) are online Schemes. In order to apply online, please visit the website through ekalyan website.
1. Student have to go with the option Student registration, on the home page e-kalyan.
2. Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system then click on save button.
3. After successfully student registration,student will receive sms/email for his/her login details.
4. Upon Student Registration – For Signing In the system will instruct the applicant to login with submit his/her Student Login Name/Mobile No/Email
5. Once Logged in, Student is required to fill the Application form in Details and Click Save
6. Upload the Documents (Scan Copy of originals in JPG/JPEG Format,File Size:150 KB) on the website.
7. Student should take a print out of the application by clicking on Print button, then sign and upload the requisite documents.
1. If already registered students, no need to register student again in our online portal.
2. For Post Matric(2020-21) Renewals
a. Students will check Previous Year(2019-20) application status by using Student Login.
b. Students are eligible for Renewal Application (2020-21) ,if and only if Previous Year (2019-20) application exist and sanctioned/released the amount in our ekalyan portal.
3. For Students applying Post Matric application 2020-21(Within State),if courses are not visible ,it is mandatory that all the respective colleges should Map the Courses.
1. Student Photograph
2. Bonafide Certificate (with Fee structure )
3. The validity of Income Certificate should be from 1 April 2020
4. Residence Certificate
5. Caste Certificate
6. Previous Year Mark Sheet
7. Bank Pass Book Scan
8. Scanned Copy of Application Form (Signature of Student and Parent/Guardian)
Last date for online registration and application form submission 10th February 2021
Call : 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593
Email : helpdeskekalyan [at] gmail [dot] com
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below