|Announcement||Fortunate 40 Scholarship Test 2021|
|Eligibility||Class VII & X Students|
|Prize||Fee Waivers For FIITJEE Programs|
|Last Date||19th February 2021|
FIITJEE Fortunate 40 Scholarship Test
Fortunate 40 – A program to provide world-class training to talented Students from financially weaker backgrounds to achieve their goal of success & Top Ranks in IIT-JEE and Other Competitive Exams.
Also Read IPM Math Scholarship 2020
The program financially supports capable Students soon going to class IX & class XI and whose total parental income is less than Rs. 10,000/- per month.
1. For Students presently in Class VIII (soon going to Class IX) i.e. Aspirants of JEE Main & Advanced, 2025 and
2. For Students presently in Class X (soon going to Class XI) i.e. Aspirants of JEE Main & Advanced, 2023
How To Register ?
Registration can be done through Online, Click here… and the document which need to be uploaded is Self Declaration Form (of parental income).
Fill in your complete details in the Application Form mentioning test centre, segment code and preference of study centre along with :
1. Self Declaration Form (of parental income)
2. Two passport size colour photographs and submit it to the nearest FIITJEE centre. Registration is OPEN at all FIITJEE Centres.
Exam Schedule & Pattern
|For Students presently in Class VIII (soon going to Class IX)|
|For Students presently in Class X (soon going to Class XI)|
FIITJEE Centre Locations – Delhi, Delhi NCR (Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Noida & Faridabad), Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bokaro, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Prayagraj, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Shaktinagar (NTPC), Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada & Visakhapatnam.
1. Marksheet of last class attended
2. Certificates of scholastic achievements (if any)
3. Residence proof (Ration card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Election Id Card of parents)
4. Income proof of parents (Father & Mother)
1. Fee Waivers for FIITJEE Programs and Hostel Fee Waivers will be decided on the basis of performance and subject to scoring above minimum cutoff marks in the Selection Test.
2. Thereafter Students may be called for an interview at their respective study centre.
3. The final discretion of awarding the fee waivers for FIITJEE programs & hostel fee waivers in each case will remain with FIITJEE management and this decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
4. If a Student scores negative or zero marks in any subject of any paper of the Test, then the Scholarship, if awarded will be scaled down by one slab.
5. Fee waivers for FIITJEE programs & Hostel Fee Waivers are valid for the select mentioned programs only. Students enrolling with benefits (Scholarship for FIITJEE Program / Hostel Fee Waiver) associated with Fortunate 40 selection test, cannot join any other institute in any form.
6. In case the Student joins another institute, all the benefits given will be withdrawn and FIITJEE can also take action against such Student.
Selection Test Date : 21st February 2021
Last Date to Register : 19th February 2021
Result Declaration Dates : 6th March 2021
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below