|Contest||Maharashtra Science Talent Search Exam [MSTSE] 2021|
|Eligibility||For Maharashtra Students presently in Class VIII, IX, X & XI (i.e. Aspirants of JEE 2026, 2025, 2024 & 2023 respectively)|
|Last Date||3rd September 2021|
FIITJEE MSTSE 2021
FIITJEE has a legacy of 29 long years, so your true performance in MSTSE will be benchmarked w.r.t. the footprint of our past students and you get an opportunity to know what you are capable of. Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
FIITJEE MSTSE Eligibility 2021
• For Students presently in Class VIII (going to Class IX in 2022) i.e Aspirants of JEE, 2026
• For Students presently in Class IX (going to Class X in 2022) i.e. Aspirants of JEE, 2025•
• For Students presently in Class X (going to Class XI in 2022) i.e. Aspirants of JEE, 2024
• For Students presently in Class XI (going to Class XII in 2022) i.e. Aspirants of JEE, 2023
FIITJEE MSTSE Registration 2021
Registration exclusively for Students from Maharashtra State only
FIITJEE MSTSE Registration Fee 2021
Rs.100/- (Inclusive of Tax as applicable).• No registration fee for Students who are already enrolled in any FIITJEE program. FIITJEE Students should submit a photocopy of FIITJEE identity card / proof of enrollment along with Paper Application Form (to be sent or deposited in person at any FIITJEE Centre only). They can also upload the same documents and register through online mode
FIITJEE MSTSE Exam Pattern 2021
|Combined Objective Paper|
|Class VIII & IX||Aptitude Test, Science & Mathematics||10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Class X & XI||Aptitude Test, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||10:00 am – 1:00 pm|
FIITJEE MSTSE Important Dates 2021
• Online Registration Payment Mode :3rd September 2021
• Offline Registration Paper Application Mode (in person) :3rd September 2021
• Offline Registration Paper Application Mode (by Post / Courier): 25th August 2021
• Exam Date :Sunday 5th September 2021
• Result Declaration Date : 11th September 2021 (Class VIII & IX) and • 13th September 2021• (Class X & XI)
FIITJEE MSTSE Terms 2021
• A Total of 600 Students i.e. 200 Students each for FIITJEE Centres in FIITJEE Mumbai (Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Navi Mumbai), Nagpur & Pune Centres (50 Students each for Class VIII, IX, X & XI) will be selected through MSTSE – 2021 Exam. This is subject to Students scoring above the minimum cut-off marks in each subject.
• Based on the total marks scored in the exam, a common merit list will be prepared. Those Students who do not clear the total cut-off marks and individual subject cut-off marks in the Exam will not qualify for the final merit list.
• The final discretion will remain with FIITJEE management and this decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
• The Hostel fee concessions (wherever available) are valid only for FIITJEE’s associate hostels / lodging and boarding facilities (for male Students only) made available through FIITJEE, subject to the Student joining that particular hostel and availability of seats.
• The Hostel Fee concessions (wherever available) are valid for the above-mentioned programs only.
• The hostel fee concessions (wherever available) will be paid directly to the hostel owner by FIITJEE. Hostel fee concessions (wherever available) is for accommodation only.
• Food, transportation & other personal expenses are to be borne by the Students. To avail this concession, Students must have an Optimum Performance in Phase Tests & National Level Tests and a minimum of 90% monthly attendance in their respective Classes at FIITJEE. Hostel facility is available at selected FIITJEE Centres only.
FIITJEE MSTSE Helpdesk 2021
Have a question? Please feel free to reach out by leaving a comment below